Thread: Is A Two Hour Gig A Two Hour Gig?

Is A Two Hour Gig A Two Hour Gig?

If I am asking for. a two hour gig, I am looking for more of a a date kinda thing, I know we are paying for your time, but it's a lot of money and I would hope the provider would perhaps appreciate that the hobbyist liked them enough to take them to dinner, drinks, what have you, thereby extending the time. I would hope that a two hour gig would ABSOLUTELY include an hour of playtime, right? Should the terms of the contract be spelled out and approved by all parties before proceeding? The hobbyverse is an odd place!

most of my appts are two hours, sometimes 1.5 but not my first choice

but it is all bcd. i will bring along a starbucks or some such but i'm not thinking about beyond some extended cuddling and such. at my age, i don't do stuff in a hurry and 1 hour turns me into a clock watcher. but now, i'm thinking i missed the point of your post because "at least an hour" is not the plan
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    A 2 hour session is a 2 hour session. If you want dinner perhaps ask the companion what she might like. Stop by a restaurant and get it to go. Take it to her place. Anything past the original 2 hours then you're being selfish of others who might want to book with said companion.

I'm sure the ladies appreciate you bringing things to eat and indulge in. But be considerate of others times.

Now if you're asking to go out to a dinner, more times than not that will go longer than an hour. So that is totally up to the companion. You have to ask each companion how she feels about it.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I sometimes see 4 hour dinner date rates. An hour social and hour fun seems a bit short.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Senior Crabb. You probably want to be upfront with the lady as to what you are seeking for your 2 hour investment. A 2 hour appointment most likely WILL include any public social time. I’ve experienced the extreme on both ends of the spectrum. i.e. Dinner and drinks, then 2 full hours of intimate time in bed….to an hour and a half of mindless banter, then 10 minutes of hurry up sex and she jumping back in her clothes.

Communication is key, so find out if your expectations match her’s for a 2 hour encounter. Otherwise, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 08-12-2021 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Clarification
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Senior Crabb. You probably want to be upfront with the lady as to what you are seeking for your 2 hour investment. A 2 hour appointment most likely WILL include any public social time. I’ve experienced the extreme on both ends of the spectrum. i.e. Dinner and drinks, then 2 full hours of intimate time in bed….to an hour and a half of mindless banter, then 10 minutes of hurry up sex and she jumping back in her clothes.

Communication is key, so find out if your expectations match her’s for a 2 hour encounter. Otherwise, you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Just my 2 cents.
    Sir, your advice is spot on!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    You could probably get 3 hours for $600 from a lot of ladies.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
    You could probably get 3 hours for $600 from a lot of ladies.
    Well…I don’t see the ladies jumping all over this so…..believe what you want.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE