Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why so many out of town providers coming to Austin?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Why so many out of town providers coming to Austin?

Hey There seems to a lot of out of town providers coming to Austin on the boards and less local good providers on the boards lately!! What's up?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Because Austin's rates have gone sky high and suckers are still willing to pay it. That translates to more cash for the girls. The services has not increased but the rates sure have. It's the name of the game.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    These providers know where the suckers are when it comes to money. The providers also know where they can make the most money with minimum effort on their part.

If your half way pretty and a young spinner hobbyist here will pay whatever you ask.

Heck even the providers that you wouldn’t want to be seen in public with are getting top dollars from the hobbyist here.

It’s ridiculous

Retired Companion
    Let's remember gents that OH2 has banned threads about rates. Let's just say one reason that out of town providers are coming into town is higher rates and leave it at that. Now let's move on to other reasons that providers may be coming to Austin in order to stay on topic. Okie dokie.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Well....reasons other than higher rates are......they are enrolling at UT for the fall semester.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD helblindi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Well....reasons other than higher rates are......they are enrolling at UT for the fall semester.
    Winner ^^
    Ladies:

Me: Single, White Male, Casual drinker, Non-Smoker, Medium Build.
    Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Indian, Latina, Middle-Eastern women. Ink and glasses appreciated. Dislikes: DFF/DFE (dead fish f-- / dead fish experience) - enjoy what you do.
    Activities: BBBJ, DATY, 69, CIM, Mish, K9, Kink...like new services/experiences. Fetish, primal, ropes. Try anything once, twice if I like it.

I don't negotiate your price, but give NO deposits.

Fully vaxxed.

I had a couple of providers tell me a few years ago they like coming to Austin because the hobbyist are the most gullible of any city in Texas. Just from reading these reviews and looking at what these providers are charging in Austin it's obvious Johns in Austin have more money than common sense.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Ladies on this site as well as other sites, travel from city to city. Some of the ladies enjoy doing different things in the city.

Rates are what they are for each lady due to what she may need. There is always a cost to travel, so they adjust accordingly.

That's the hobbyverse in a nutshell.

You're either going to pay the rates, or you're going to move on. No need to be bitter or butt hurt.

No need to beat a dead horse
    Last edited by GeorgeDRII; 08-10-2021 at 08:33 PM.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJohnX View Post
    I had a couple of providers tell me a few years ago they like coming to Austin because the hobbyist are the most gullible of any city in Texas. Just from reading these reviews and looking at what these providers are charging in Austin it's obvious Johns in Austin have more money than common sense.
    You were seeing providers who like to see gullible clients. Hmmmmm
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    You were seeing providers who like to see gullible clients. Hmmmmm
    You have a way of putting a smile on my face and a tear in my eye with such few words and little effort. *swoon*

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJohnX View Post
    Wasn't this the same provider who told you, you were the sexiest hobbyist she'd ever met. And you're the ONLY one she's ever done " that" with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    “We're growing. Be as big as San Francisco in a few years, and just as sophisticated.”
    Sheriff John Behan ~ Tombstone 1993
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    LMAO ^^^^^
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    You have a way of putting a smile on my face and a tear in my eye with such few words and little effort. *swoon*

Awww! Thank you Ava. It’s nice to see you here. I hope you are doing well. You brightened my day sweetheart.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Amberence's Avatar
    I travel there to play darts, stumble onto the karaoke stage and drink at Shenanigans...... not necessarily in that order
    *NEW NUMBER*
    361-220-4443

Currently Visiting The Houston -Westchase Area

Please Read My Ad And The "About Me" Section In My Profile

If Cinderella's Shoe Fit Perfectly, Then Why Did It Fall Off?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast