Thread: GeorgiaMarie: Late night with GeorgiaMarie

GeorgiaMarie: Late night with GeorgiaMarie

Companion's Handle: GeorgiaMarie
    Date of Visit: July 12
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...2-GeorgiaMarie
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Dfk, lfk, MSOG - cbj, missionary, cowgirl, doggie, surfboard, daty
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde barely past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: thicc and very tall. About 5ft 10in. She is very attractive in those glasses
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met expectations
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Was in Austin for a night and wasn't having any luck finding someone. It was around 1030PM and saw that Georgia was online. Sent her a pm and she quickly text me. Said she usually doesn't do outcalls after dark but our hotels were so close and I had already been screened by her before but wasn't able to meet then. She said she needed to shower and she was on her way. She got to my hotel at 11PM and I open the doot just wearing my towel since I ALWAYS freshen up before a meet. I open the door to a very tall full figured woman. I forgot her age but she is in her early 20s and knows how to carry herself. She's about 5ft 10in and so she was the same height as me.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Seen her as well beautiful ass in K9. Can’t wait till she comes back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    4 bills?

Nice review. 400 and only getting a CBJ is TOFTT. I've never seen the hobby scene so bad.

Yes, 4 bills due to an outcall. She is super chill. I could have met at her place which would have dropped the price and then i would have paid for the bbbj but i didnt feel like driving. Maybe next time, I will go to her and pay for the bbbj. Not a deal breaker for me but i know it is for some people

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the review but, 400 hr? These providers have some of you hobbyist wrapped around their fingers. I guess 400 hr will be the new norm now. Ridiculous

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Perhaps you could make your comments about provider pricing without making any comments about fellow hobbyists. I thought we had rules about that ‘round these parts?

Op, thanks for the review.