Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What’s your biggest complaint about the current hobby environment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My biggest complaint is tcb. I've reached out to 9 providers in the last 10-12 days and only met with one. My intro pm includes a note about me, time I am looking for (usually the next day), length of visit, my digits and 4 references of providers I've seen in the last 6 weeks with OH2 links and phone numbers. I give 4 references in case one or 2 is slow in responding or or out to lunch. I'll send a pm then a text with my handle.

2 providers sent a reply text "Hi" and I text back and crickets. Most of these providers also have a recent ad where I've reached out within 2-3 hours of the ad.

TCB a couple years ago overall was much better.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonFool View Post
    My biggest complaint is tcb. I've reached out to 9 providers in the last 10-12 days and only met with one. My intro pm includes a note about me, time I am looking for (usually the next day), length of visit, my digits and 4 references of providers I've seen in the last 6 weeks with OH2 links and phone numbers. I give 4 references in case one or 2 is slow in responding or or out to lunch. I'll send a pm then a text with my handle.

2 providers sent a reply text "Hi" and I text back and crickets. Most of these providers also have a recent ad where I've reached out within 2-3 hours of the ad.

Sad, really sad!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Those providers with that type of TCB would be cut off my list. The dollars that they ask for nowadays don’t warrant that type of poor behavior.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar
    Reading your post makes me feel very grateful that I get a 90%+ response rate every single time I reach out to a provider. Yesterday I sent out 6 pms and I got a response from all of them. I too would be very frustrated if my percentages sucked like yours.
    Last edited by Green Eyed Shy Guy; 08-13-2021 at 10:37 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Green Eyed Shy Guy's Avatar

Reading your post makes me feel very grateful that I get a 90%+ response rate every single time I reach out to a provider. Yesterday I sent out 6 pms and I got a response from all of them. I too would be very frustrated if my percentages sucked like yours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianLicker View Post
    Asian shortage!
    I agree with the above statement

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The Daily Companion Ads & Specials
    Aren't specials, just the same ads.
    Whats the point of this?
    Ads that say specials but don't have donation amounts, and or the discounted rate.
    Lack of knowledge of what gfe actually is.
    Quality vs rates
    Current photos
    Honesty
    The list could go on but I'm as lazy today as most of these ads are.
    Bad tcb
    Poor communication

Verified Hobbyist BCD a1soundman's Avatar
    Poor TCB
    Texting Apps
    Provider entitlement ( Some act like they’re doing you a favor with a reply)
    Not enough mature massage providers
    Poor Quality of Providers
    Providers that change handles often due to drama and poor service

Things have changed so much in the past year or two that the hobby doesn’t have the same appeal to me. I hobby less and when I do it’s usually with a regular. I don’t have the want or time to put up with poor TCB, entitlements and poor service.
    Retired white male enjoying the later years. On the lookout for sexy sensual Ladies that enjoy giving cockworship pleasure. I am laid back, drama free and have excellent hygiene.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    ^^^^ what he said X 1,000!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    4-5 hour plane ride south and you don't have to deal with any of that. Get a passport if you don't have one and get out of the matrix and see it's a whole other world out there.
    6’3” Black male, 40’s age wise.
    Activities liked: BBBJCIM, CG, Mish, K9, greek, anything else but Tuma!

Ladies, black, green, brown, white idgaf!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    This negative could possibly pass for a positive and go in the other thread but I just as soon not hear from Austin again.

As many of the excellent young providers have exited stag right, I began to notice how man fantastic “older” providers we are stocked up on here. I suspect many have been through menopause and have zero down time. What a blessing that is for both hobbyist and provider. And let’s not forget what they say about older providers, they are like wine. The older they get the better they are.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    - Shortage of Greek
    - Poor TCB
    - Using the apps/verification/payments connecting the shit to our identity

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Your ordeal makes me think of this:

Screenshot_20210716-101012_Facebook.jpg
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by backformore View Post
    higher prices, lower quality

The DFW scene has girls who keep you waiting in the parking lot and then some cancel altogether knowing you made a special effort to see them.

Torri Dawn flaked on me one night after I had left her a great review the following month and Ariel Springs kept me waiting 35 minutes in the parking lot with me needing to pee so bad I thought my bladder would bust.

I don't mind driving 45 minutes or an hour to visit a girl as I can work on the phone and get caught up while driving but when I do that and get canceled really ruins the day and leaves a bad taste in my mouth for the hobby.

I visit Austin about once a month to play at the TCH in North Austin but I never hobby as when I have been in Austin it's all about cards and not pussy and same when I go to Vegas.

Thinking about moving to Austin so i'm trying to get a feel for the hobby there as with this new job I will definitely have allot of discretionary money for the hobby and the card tables.
    Spent allot of money over the years on Booze and Prostitutes and the rest I just wasted on foolish things.

Who wants to spend the weekend racing on Jet Ski's?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast