Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What’s your biggest complaint about the current hobby environment

Verified Companion Companion Maya15's Avatar
    The best security is to check the reviews of the provider and how long they have in the hobby as well as the men, see how long they have in the hobby and verify their references, I send a message to my boys so that it is easier to verify and she can contact me easier and they take a screenshot and send it to her and see that the message is coming from my number because some only send me the name of the girl and do not send me number or link and it is a bit difficult to To be looking for
    Mi Name is: Maya
    Ohm2: Maya15
    P411: P329587
    My Num: (***) ****
    I give as a reference to this boy I have seen him before
    Nickname: ****
    Num: (****)****
    any questions contact me thanks

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maya15 View Post
    The best security is to check the reviews of the provider and how long they have in the hobby as well as the men, see how long they have in the hobby and verify their references, I send a message to my boys so that it is easier to verify and she can contact me easier and they take a screenshot and send it to her and see that the message is coming from my number because some only send me the name of the girl and do not send me number or link and it is a bit difficult to To be looking for

What a great idea. I can see where that might really work. Sadly that doesn’t work for or with providers that refuse to give reference checks, girls that only respond when and if they are working and girls that don’t screen in the first place. Then there is that pesky “jealousy” thing. Noting, if you hobby a lot, best to rotate your references and keep them updated. IJS
    Last edited by Tacos N Beer; 08-10-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Asian shortage!
    6,969 ECCIE Reviews

Retired Companion
    He was asking a rhetorical question. You were answering a question with the intent of being argumentative when no answer was required. Don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacos N Beer View Post
    As the OP I’m not allowed to ask which comment he was asking a Hell Yeah for?

Maybe you can clue me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami

1- It should be legal
    2- so I could be a Madame
    3- and have the best funhouse in town
    4- with women and men both working for me.
    5- I'd be so good at that.
    6- but I am quite content working for myself and runnng my own ship.
    7- I love this job.

I ask again, which one is he requesting a “hell yeah” for?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    He was asking a rhetorical question. You were answering a question with the intent of being argumentative when no answer was required. Don't do that.

Not to stir the pot but, that is a 100% assumption and we shouldn’t assume until it actually happens.

Retired Companion
    You're stirring the pot Passion. To get back on topic - my biggest complaint is when folks get kicked off this site and then come back with a different handle over and over again. And all they want to to do is cause discord in the community. Luckly, they are easy to spot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    My biggest complaint is the people on both sides (ladies and gents) who seemingly suck all the fun out of the room. I wonder how some of you ever get laid.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

My biggest complaint is the people on both sides (ladies and gents) who seemingly suck all the fun out of the room. I wonder how some of you ever get laid.

MONEY TALKS here, that’s how they get laid. LMAO

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maya15 View Post
    Some ladies have a no review policy that must be adhered to on this site.

Other ladies that do allow reviews can attach the links to the reviews to said lady's signature line.

As far as the new law...well guys you must now use your big heads first when setting that appointment.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    I'd say my biggest complaint is asking for - linked in page, pic of business card or I.D. etc.
    I'm all for ladies feeling safe but ... if I ever gave any of those I wouldn't feel safe.

Screening requirements that include anything like that are an instant PASS.

Seldom Seen Smith

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    The current hobby environment in the US overall, and Texas in particular, is the continuous escalation of criminal laws against what is something personal between two partners, regardless of their economic / marital status. In other words, the Government invading people's bedrooms.

FOSTA/SESTA made what was usually a County - level misdemeanor into a Federal felony. Federal prosecuting attorneys are notorious for their aggressive and targeted enforcement, as that is their stepping stone to higher office. You can start out as a local level Prosecuting Attorney and end up being the Vice President someday!

Always the leader at following, Texas making solicitation a felony continues this trend. Most people fail to realize that if you are convicted (and a plea bargain is a conviction), you will be entered into the Federal Sex Crime Registry, which then gives the Feds the power to get into your pants, so to speak, for the rest of your life.

All of this has made the "hobby" less attractive for those who have options, both providers and this (former) client. The hobby scene is becoming more and more desperate - witness the influx of providers from out of state (primarily California) flooding the Austin area.

I, for one, have decided to stop participating in the hobby in the US. I've been fortunate enough to hobby in countries where the hobby is completely legal (Northern Europe) and where it is decriminalised (Canada). The atmosphere is like night and day. The hobby is very civilized, the pace is much slower, and the ladies enjoy the social aspect such as going out to lunch or dinner apres - appointment. I once found myself in a multi hour romp with a Senior Vice President of a worldwide banking / finance firm. When I asked what the hobby gave her that she did not already have, she replied, "I like NSA sex with a variety of gentlemen. My job is very demanding and high pressure. Having my day end with a gentleman like you is just the way I reward myself for working my derriere off." HMMMM... Ive used that same justification myself!

I don't foresee the day when the US will ever become that civilized. Indeed, I think that we are heading backwards into warring tribes / ethnic groups. And unfortunately, the tribe that has the most $$$ and is in power gets to make the rules.

Here's to a more enlightened future for us all! I, for one, make certain that my Passport and Global Entry status are always current!

My $0.02, humbly submitted.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F117 View Post
    I, for one, have decided to stop participating in the hobby in the US. I've been fortunate enough to hobby in countries where the hobby is completely legal (Northern Europe) and where it is decriminalised (Canada). The atmosphere is like night and day. The hobby is very civilized, the pace is much slower, and the ladies enjoy the social aspect such as going out to lunch or dinner apres - appointment.

I don't foresee the day when the US will ever become that civilized.

I, for one, make certain that my Passport and Global Entry status are always current!
    Great post or as a Dutch friend says ' the USA pay for sex scene is the 3rd world of the 1st world'. Night and day as you say and atmosphere ( Priceless) There is nothing like being surrounded by guys doing the same thing and girls and as you say if you like the social aspect it is there or if pure sport fucking bang one on to the next until dead for the day than rinse and repeat the next day. Legalization would be the stupidist thing the USA could do and I would vote against it if it was a ballot initiative. Decriminalization would be a blessing a gift from God and I think D-C has a chance at the state levels . That I vote for.

I don't foresee this day ever either as we are still 'ruled' by the hand me down views of the Church in the Middle Ages and guys who buy old basketball stadiums in Houston and turn them in to modern day Jim Jones Kool-Aid centers to sell books to the hopeless or for that matter some schmuck who pawns pillows on us during the late night TV hours. These guys pull the strings of my life via our leaders. What we see abroad is not what it appears to be quite glorified in fact sprinkled w tons of sugar and spices to cover up reality. Legalization would fucking suck; on many fronts in fact it would be worse but honestly at 53 I'll just move once I hit 55 no time to ' wait' as you say we are rolling downhill. I agree 100%.

As to the passport; darn right and Mongers should get the 52 page one the 17 page one won't last long. No extra charge for the 52 page one either.

Like F117 participation elsewhere is better; but I really have no hobby complaints per se; what the hell has changed? If you got money you fuck if not you jerk off. Same way it always was.

Figuring It Out
    higher prices, lower quality

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Gals who don’t understand what GFE really is…
    Clitoris Connoisseur

You hit the nail directly on the head Inthewind.

These providers nowadays don’t have a clue what GFE even means.

We are talking Girlfriend Experience here and maybe if they could even remember when they were someone’s girlfriend they might just get it.

Unfortunately, they are stuck on the dollar amount instead of being stuck on a GFE experience for hobbyist that would result on continued future visits with well known hobbyist where they could feel safe and have continued steady income.

And No, it doesn’t have to be bbfs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast