Thread: Chemistry or Con Artist Looking for LOVE in all the wrong places

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Question Chemistry or Con Artist Looking for LOVE in all the wrong places

Chemistry or Con Artist Looking for LOVE in all the wrong places? Are there those that are looking for love in a pay for play industry / site? Sadly it would seem so. I read about IOP (Illusion of Passion) and simply laugh. It’s certainly wonderful when needs are met by both provider and hobbyist. I most recently read where a hobbyist / boyfriend allows a provider / girl friend to work as a provider. He is such a sweet heart and even drives her to out calls and is always close by during incalls. My oh my has the industry changed. There was a word for that kind of “boy friend”. Is there really ever chemistry? Tell you what, take money out of the deal and see what happens.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Seldom_Seen_Smith's Avatar
    Actually yes there is chemistry in a some encounters. I've gone hung out with 1 or 2 women who do this for a living and no money was ever exchanged - we just enjoyed each other's company.
    Did we go BCD after we got back to her or my place? Some times but not always and it was kinda understood that it was by choice not expected.
    So it does happen - it's very rare but ... it does happen.

Seldom Seen Smith
    Last edited by Seldom_Seen_Smith; 08-16-2021 at 05:38 PM. Reason: came out funky

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seldom_Seen_Smith View Post
    Actually yes there is chemistry in a some encounters. I've gone hung out with 1 or 2 women who do this for a living and no money was ever exchanged - we just enjoyed each other's company.
    Did we go BCD after we got back to her or my place? Some times but not always and it was kinda understood that it was by choice not expected.
    So it does happen - it's very rare but ... it does happen.

Seldom Seen Smith
    That’s the nice part of the hobby. There are most certainly some nice ladies that turned up in this profession. I even heard of providers offering a free session for a guy down on his luck. The human element shines bright at times. Both hobbyist and providers.

Ever notice those on the board all but demanding positively as they put their negativity on display for all to see? Simply amazing that kindness happens to be the cure for tons of hurts.
    Last edited by Tacos N Beer; 08-16-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Ever notice those on the board all but demanding positively as they put their negativity on display for all to see?

yes. please see my PM.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!