Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Milf/Housewife with Simply Amazing All Natural Tits! Help Me Get Verified!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gorgeous Milf/Housewife with Simply Amazing All Natural Tits! Help Me Get Verified!

Greetings Gentlemen!

New to the scene and hoping to get some nice gents to show me around and get me verified! I am a natural beauty with an infectious personality. Most guys would say my tits and face are my best assets, but I guess you will have to find out for yourself! LetÂ’s make some plans and get me properly welcomed to the community!

Here are some photos in the link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/veEr2EvK5nZCW7h36

Please PM me and I will send you my details and phone number.

Xoxo
    Olivia

Verified Hobbyist BCD Obvious Lee's Avatar
    Welcome, Olivia. You may want to consider creating a photo gallery in your profile here, if you want control of your images and security. Google doesn’t allow anonymous viewing, and they are not a friend of the hobby community.

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Good evening. Welcome to the Hoedown Ms Olivia West.

I have finally gotten a number, so you guys can text me instead of going through pm!
    442-259-1248

Registered Male (Not Verified) Lookzfun61's Avatar
    Welcome Olivia!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Olivia.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sweetie. Us older gentlemen are always excite to see a new MILF in our midst, and you are no exception. Check your PM's regularly. You have limited space there so you have to keep an eye on things or you will miss opportunities.
    Sent you a PM today to get the details you mentioned. Welcome again, looking forward to making your acquaintance, experiencing your personality, charms and talents.

Welcome! It’s recommended you provide at least some of the relevant detail in this thread, such as location and rates. With limited mailbox space it helps get some of the most common questions answered without clogging up your inbox.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Welcome

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Pm
    Sent

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anyone made contact yet, engaged with her? Inquiring minds are looking for a Review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD funexecdfw's Avatar
    Picture link doesn't work

Hey guys! So sorry I have been MIA for a bit, but I am still interested in getting approved and seeing what the Dallas men are all about! I have deleted a few messages so I have some room in the message box once again! Lots of you where saying that the link didn’t work. Let me try this one. I don’t know how to imbed images in this post.

I am in Frisco today, very nice upscale incall!! Give me a shout and I will send ya my number!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CQX5afYC9z4znXQe7

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looking Great!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast