Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cautious But Unreasonable

Verified Companion Companion KynsleyMorgan's Avatar
    ComputerWise, how do you think a reference keeps a lady safe?
    Did you know that the only thing majority of other ladies say are words? Yes, I have seen him or He is okay or If he mentioned me, yes I have seen him. Nothing more.
    If you were in our shoes, would this make you feel safe allowing another individual access to your space, your body or your life?
    We have not destructed our own systems of safety. LE and informants have. Politics have. Men that lie have. Men that continuously abuse this privilege have.
    We still do give references but we accept them with a grain of salt, because one persons experience has no relevance to the other ladies potential experience with you.
    Then you have another statistic that you are reading about in the papers.

Quote Originally Posted by KynsleyMorgan View Post
    In a nutshell, I have balls to say it, that which other ladies wont speak, but deal with on a daily basis as well...THE SLOBBYIST MENTALITY (Napoleonic arrogance and a misogynistic outlook)

Basscat's monger mentality is that of a SLOBBYIST, which is what the vast majority of us detest. The ones who have this mentality are the ones who make it harder for the good guys.

Don't get me wrong, Basscat is a great person outside of the demi-monde. But wrong in his old school mentality.

Basscat, you need to stop thinking that you run this show with this thought process of the man holds the money lmfao.
    Seriously. It makes you look like a tyrant!
    I fail to see why my comments cause you to slander me but so be it. Thats your right if you so choose. I can get my point across without calling anyone names. My point is simple. If someone is not comfortable with the information someone is asking they divulge in order to see them simply see someone else. When you buy goods or services it up to the purchaser to decide where they spend their money. If a girl is asking for more information that your comfortable providing pass her over and move on to the next. Thats all I am saying. Its the basis for a free market economy.

KM I have no idea who pissed in your cheerios but I assure it wasnt me. You can call me any name you want but the fact of the matter is the person selling the goods is dependent on the person buying them. If the person buying the goods chooses to shop elsewhere you can not force them to give you their money. They have every right to take their money elsewhere. If a girl is asking for more that I am willing to give then I take my money somewhere else. If that makes me a Slobbyist then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by KynsleyMorgan View Post
    ComputerWise, how do you think a reference keeps a lady safe?
    Did you know that the only thing majority of other ladies say are words? Yes, I have seen him or He is okay or If he mentioned me, yes I have seen him. Nothing more.
    If you were in our shoes, would this make you feel safe allowing another individual access to your space, your body or your life?
    We have not destructed our own systems of safety. LE and informants have. Politics have. Men that lie have. Men that continuously abuse this privilege have.
    We still do give references but we accept them with a grain of salt, because one persons experience has no relevance to the other ladies potential experience with you.
    Then you have another statistic that you are reading about in the papers.
    I have no issue with a lady screening until her heart is content I just wont divulge my personal information. If a lady requires me to send a face pic or a copy of my id or something ridiculous then I see another lady. I dont think anyone would fault a lady for wanting to be safe but there are limits on what I am willing to give a stranger. Especially when you consider this line of work. Providing is not at the top of career paths that would be voted most trustworthy profession. Just think of how many guys pay for a woman's services ahead of time just to have the lady keep the money and make up excuses why she never followed through with the appointment. This happens all the time by providers who say they are reputable and trustworthy. I will not take any chances giving a stranger who sells ass for a living my personal info and a picture of myself. I will just see another provider who can feel safe screening me without requiring so much of my personal information.

- - - Updated - - -

Guitar, just use me as a reference sweetheart. Ive very personal with you and can vouch that you are as endearing and as sweet as they come.
    Thanks Ms. Kynsley!!!!!!

This thread took a weird turn... anyway, everyone has their own perspective and their own comfort levels on how much info they will require/will give and neither is wrong, just got to stay in your own safe zone. If it's not comfortable for you then don't do it. And one thing about staying in your own zone, not everyone will like it and it may even get you labeled a certain way, flattering or not. Shit happens, own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
    This thread took a weird turn... anyway, everyone has their own perspective and their own comfort levels on how much info they will require/will give and neither is wrong, just got to stay in your own safe zone. If it's not comfortable for you then don't do it. And one thing about staying in your own zone, not everyone will like it and it may even get you labeled a certain way, flattering or not. Shit happens, own it.
    I agree. No harm no foul. I think Kynsley took what I said out of context or something because I wasnt trying to attack her in anyway and if I did somehow come off that way I am sorry I did not mean to. All I was saying is that as the ones purchasing a product its up to us gents to spend our funds wherever we see fit. If a lady ask you for more information than you are comfortable providing just move on to the next one.

If any of you actually knew me in my real life you would agree that I am a slob. So its no huge stretch to call me a slobbiets. Actually I dont think of myself that way but have no control over what other people think of me. I like and respect providers and in my nearly 30 years and over one thousand ladies seen have never had a lady go on a board and say I have ever lied cheated stole or caused any harm to them during a visit. I have had a few ladies that I have had spats with on boards over the years due to me calling them out on false advertising or my leaving a truthful review that was not so kind to a lady (but never mean or spiteful). Thats to be expected considering how long I have done this. I stand by my reputation. I am not everyone's cup of tea but I try to be fair and honest and actually live by the edict of not saying anything at all if not having anything nice to say. I dont feel I have to say anymore than the above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2