Companion's Handle: Fendidream
Date of Visit: 07/07/21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: (310)430-2517
Email Address: unknown
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?118824-fendidream
City, State: Temple, TX
Type of Visit: Incall QV
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: CBJ, MPCFS, light mutual massage, talking
Scheduled Length of Visit: QV, went mildly over
Donation: $.2
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20s?
Hair Color and Length: Red highlights at the time
Smoking Status: I think, but didn't smell it on her on the incall
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian/White
Companion Description: Bubbly, pretty bbw, great boobs, couple not-distracting (to me) tattoos (I think, it's been a rough few weeks, forgive me if the memory is hazy)
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded expectations, this was a last minute thing
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, especially for those who prefer a BBW frame, not usually my thing but she wears it very well

Public comments:
Not a whole lot to say, was easy to schedule with, she wasn't (still isn't) verified on here, so I made her jump through some verification hoops, she did so without complaint (or making it weird), then we got underway, TCB was solid, scheduling was solid, skills were on point, attitude was good. The incall is a little bit bare, but it's not bare in an unclean or bothersome way, good to decent location, parking lot ssssucks though, especially if you have a small or low vehicle, beware, otherwise, all roses as far as I'm concerned. Pictures are accurate, if you like what you see, you'll like what you get.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.