My name is Tina. I am that MILF (Mamacita U like to F**k!!) I know you have always fantasized about!!! I can discreetly do outcalls. Or I have a discreet & cozy love shack available in the Medical Center area....Shower available babe!

If your wondering if Im not attractive.....lol Well theres not one day that goes by that someone says Im beautiful. Im built like a brick house. I look like a cross of Marilyn Monroe & Betty Boop...I have reddish/brown hair thick curly hair to my shoulders....I live a very healthy life and practice yoga and I eat clean so I taste like a coconut....lol I have a youthful pretty face with ivory soft skin. A proportioned big ass & naturally big beautiful tatas with a firm flat tummy & long sexy legs. Clean shaven and I wear no perfumes. I have a natural erotic smell. I also have a sweet personality and I am sexy as fuck.....lmao.

My special services always include my amazing deep tissue massage. My angel hands will leave you so relaxed you wont want to wake up....lol

Please PM me your handle! Then join my home page for screening & approval to view all my hot pics sweetheart!! If you are a a verified ourhome2 hobbiest or P411 member you can skip being screened & just send me a PM from there.....

HURRY & IF YOU DONT CONTACT ME THEN IM GONNA SPANK YOU!!!!LMFBO j/k

*PLEASE INCLUDE NAME, AGE, OCCUPATION, RACE & DESCRIPTION IN YOUR FIRST MESSAGE*

Scan my #kikcode to chat with me. My username is '411la' http://kik.me/411la #kik #