Companion's Handle: Kristen Kindle
Date of Visit: June 19th
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS Text
Phone Number: 469-427-3920
Email Address: kristenkindle@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....risten-Kindle; https://www.kristenkindle.com/
City, State: Kansas City, Missouri
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: CBJ, convo, fiv
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1/2 hr
Donation: 150+tip
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: blonde, just below her shoulders
Smoking Status: non smoking
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: She has an athletic build, a nice set of 34dd, curves in all the right places.Blue eyes and beautiful long blonde hair She is very friendly, puts you at ease and makes you feel welcomed. No tattoos or extra piercings that I noticed
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded my expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yeah I would

Public comments:
Saw that Kristen was in town and was feeling the need for some company on Monday. I sent her a text message she replied, I did not have any verifiable references, as I had been out of the hobby for 2 years and the most recent lady i saw was someone I saw off and on again from days. She sent me her alternative screening requirements, which I had no trouble providing. Once she received all the required information via text she said we were good to go. I was supposed to be at her place by 9pm unfortunately I was unable to leave my apartment in Topeka on time due to LEO chasing a suspect through our complex. I texted Kristen and told her I was running late and would be there by 930. She was very understanding and said we would only have 30 min of the hour I had requested, which I was totally cool with. She texted me and asked if I could bring her some White Grapes, I said no problem.

I knocked on her door, once inside she made me feel very comfortable and at ease, I explained to her what had caused me to be late, she was just totally laid back and chill. I did not feel rushed at all, her attitude was one of the best I have ever seen in this hobby! She has beauty, brains and is very caring.

She is the girl next door, full of life & energy.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.