Thread: Celinedior: Celine & Khloee Blew My Mind

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Celinedior: Celine & Khloee Blew My Mind

Companion's Handle: Celinedior
    Date of Visit: 07/28/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://killeen.skipthegames.com/fem...a/608000350663
    City, State: Killeen, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: HJ CBJ CFS CG MISH K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 20 and 29
    Hair Color and Length: Long Blonde and Long Brown
    Smoking Status: Not while they were with me
    Ethnic/Racial background: Both White
    Companion Description: These wonderful ladies were even hotter in person. Celine is a petite, cute, young looking woman with perky tits, a beautiful ass and just perfect all over. Khloee is sexy, big tits, nice ass, great body. They were sweet and patient and very into the session.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!!

Public comments:
    I would have been skeptical of these two being for real had I not already seen Fendi Dream, who hangs out with them and will do a foursome or threesome with one or both. So I already knew they were legit. I know the pics look too good to be true, but fellas, they are for real and just as hot as what you see in the photos. I set up the meet through text and opted to meet them in Killeen at a motel. They got the room and were so sweet and friendly from the start. I felt like I was meeting two friends that I was about to have some no strings attached sex with. Took care of donation and they stripped down and we got down to business...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoDelite View Post
    Companion's Handle: Celinedior
    Date of Visit: 07/28/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://killeen.skipthegames.com/fem...a/608000350663
    City, State: Killeen, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: HJ CBJ CFS CG MISH K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 min
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 20 and 29
    Hair Color and Length: Long Blonde and Long Brown
    Smoking Status: Not while they were with me
    Ethnic/Racial background: Both White
    Companion Description: These wonderful ladies were even hotter in person. Celine is a petite, cute, young looking woman with perky tits, a beautiful ass and just perfect all over. Khloee is sexy, big tits, nice ass, great body. They were sweet and patient and very into the session.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!!

Public comments:
    I would have been skeptical of these two being for real had I not already seen Fendi Dream, who hangs out with them and will do a foursome or threesome with one or both. So I already knew they were legit. I know the pics look too good to be true, but fellas, they are for real and just as hot as what you see in the photos. I set up the meet through text and opted to meet them in Killeen at a motel. They got the room and were so sweet and friendly from the start. I felt like I was meeting two friends that I was about to have some no strings attached sex with. Took care of donation and they stripped down and we got down to business...

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Only posting here because unverified men's reviews often get ignored or called out as fakes, they are indeed 100% real, seen Khloe and Fendi (Fendi isn't my type but she was a complete sweetheart and came through in a pinch, and she's got a great face and tits), I've seen Celine in person but NOT had a date with her, Khloe is one of the best everything-covered experiences I've ever had, she's more my type than Celine but Celine looks stunning as well. (And really, what's the difference between a personal 8.5 and a personal 9? Lol)

Again, just posting to reiterate they're real, and everything this guy said mirrored my solo experience (God I wish they were more open to bbbj... she said no even with recent clean tests and an additional tip... so I thought it was gonna be some mechanical, rushed, passion-free shit... nope, was like, CBJ-CW, lol)

I so wish they would do BBJ and allow DATY. Both of them had the prettiest pussies that were begging to be eaten.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is Celine the one in black?? I need to see that girl ASAP 👀

Yes, Celine is the hot little blonde. Trust me, she's even hotter in person. I felt like I was banging my high school girlfriend all over again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jes2james's Avatar

Celine

I've tried contacting them, but all I get is crickets!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jes2james View Post
    I've tried contacting them, but all I get is crickets!
    They are probably getting blown up. You see other girls posting every day, and the scammers like Juicyj599 posting multiple times a day, but these girls haven't been, and most likely don't have to.
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Celine Out of the Game

Saw Fendi last night and she told me that Celine is outta the game. Apparently it wasn't for her, so she's moving on to better things for her. I hope she does well because she was such a sweet girl.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Just_Some_Perv's Avatar
    I spoke to kholee briefly, she posted on her snap that she is now dancing at one of the local clubs, asked if she is retiring from being a provider, she said yes