Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Toy show, DATYx2, BBBJx2,MPCFS, Dinner
Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: 2??
Hair Color and Length: Black, it was tied up
Smoking Status: Didn't notice
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: Gorgeous, curves bin all the right places and an awesome personality.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yes

Public comments:
Setting up the appointment was simple and Genika worked with my schedule; her TCB skills are top notch. Upon arrival at her private residence, I was greeted by her wearing lingere and heels. I couldn't get over how captivating her look was. We chatted a bit then off to the bedroom where the above activities took place. Genika made me feel totally relaxed as she made me her primary focus. She proceeded with a requested toy show which got me totally worked up to where i just had to taste her. She proceeded to have an intense orgasm while the sweet nectar flowed. She then said it was my turn and began a sensual BBBJ. She covered me up and we proceeded to venture through various positions. Took a well needed H2O break and repeated the above again. While i was getting cleaned up and dressed, she cooked me dinner and we sat at the table and ate while talking about the RW. During the entire session I felt I was the center of her attention; her IOP is excellent and at no time did I feel rushed in any way. She delivered on every request and I felt she did everything to ensure my pleasure and satisfaction was met. She is a must see guys but remember, tell her what you want and then enjoy the encounter.