Attachment 41951Attachment 41952Attachment 41953
From the office to the ballpark... I appreciate, embrace and celebrate this journey we call life! I am a composed, classy and poised business woman that believes in keeping life balanced with carefree adventures & relaxing fun. We will experience a true, genuine & extraordinary time together. You will find me far from superficial or fake. What you see is what you get... as I believe in creating a unique & personal escape each and every time!
ELEGANT, SOPHISTICATED & EDUCATE meets CLASSY, SASSY, & FUN…

Intellectual & graceful with a twist of sassy zing define me as your complimentary companion to endless adventures! Understand that my exterior is the accessory not just for my body but also my soul that deserves the very best treatment. I am reserved for the most genuine and respectful gentleman. I can't wait to meet you & I'm excited to provide a passionate illusion & be the fantasy of your perfection! Lets start creating unmatchable memories on this exciting journey.

Im not a fan of time wasters asking for discounts & playing games such as -20 questions or Cat & Mouse... so if you are one of those you might want to move on as I can guarantee we would not be compatible.

ALL NEW INQUIRIES- Please message me here, email or thru my website!

NO CALLS-Texts ONLY after screening & appt set

469 660 9540- only after screening
New inquiries please include your handle & 2 recent verifiable references when you text me for the first time.

ashtynbelle.me
ashtynbelle@protonmail.com