Thread: Tulsa diamond: Tulsa diamond utr: Little miss sparkles!

Tulsa diamond: Tulsa diamond utr: Little miss sparkles!

Companion's Handle: TULSA DIAMOND
    Date of Visit: JUNE 22, 2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: EMAIL
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: tulsadiamond@outlook.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: TULSA,, OK
    Type of Visit: OUTCALL
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? YES
    Activities: LFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HOUR
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: LONG, THICK BLONDE HAIR TO MID BACK
    Smoking Status: non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: WHITE
    Companion Description: This girl is absolutely stunning. Always dressed smartly and well made up. She never goes out in public unless she looks like a fashion model. This girl is pure eye candy. 5'6" and 105 lbs. Tight and toned all over. A cups. World class ass. She's a ten in my book. She tans and is pretty bronzed these days.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always a good time
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Appearance is perfect. Performance is improving. Good communication skills.

Public comments:
    Diamond hit me up that she was looking for a date and I had already seen my sugar baby earlier in the week. It had been a while since I had seen her BCD, so I had a room and was eager to visit her. She does have incall available at a spa near 31st and Mingo, but I prefer to get my own place most of the time.

I left the door ajar and was in the shower when she came in the room, dead locked the door, and began to remove her clothing. She was wearing a Black romper with a pattern and a sheer wrap around skirt that was seek through.

She gave me a few light kisses as she stroked my cock till it was hard. Then she gave me short but sweet blow job and I wrapped up and went through a few of my favorite positions before ending in K-9 and I filled the bag.

She is making excellent progress with her performance. I have always been more driven by appearance. I can always teach and train a girl what I want and expect in bed. But, I can't fix average looks.

This girl is becoming a good friend to me and I think you would enjoy meeting her and playing with her too. She is absolutely exquisite.

PM me with your email address for some pictures of this hot little honey if you are interested.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered (Not Verified)
    Bravo Aba thanks for the review

Registered - not validated
    Great review Man! She is definitely on my TDL!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw her last night. I can verify she is gorgeous with a killer body. And a nice girl. I will definitely see her again.