Thread: The Insatiable Sexy 💦Squirter💦Is Finally Back In Texas Baby! Doubles Available!

Verified Companion Companion Amberence's Avatar

The Insatiable Sexy 💦Squirter💦Is Finally Back In Texas Baby! Doubles Available!

Sweet and discreet sexy thick squirting chic is finally available in Austin tonight with an upscale incall in the N. Parmer/35 area. Outcalls are available anywhere in Austin with a $50 outcall fee. I will ONLY be in town for the weekend so don't miss out!

Doubles are available with bailyMadison. It's full girl on girl on you that you won't want to miss!

Rates for my time INCALL are:

120/QV. 180/HHR. 240/HR. 340/90 mins. 500/2 hrs. 1000/Overnight

Rates for my time OUTCALL are:

230/HHR. 290/HR. 390/90 mins. 550/2 hrs. 1200/Overnight.

Rates for OUR time (Doubles):

200/QV. 300/HHR. 400/HR.

Please call or text me at 346-304-5072 to schedule. Short notice is usually okay and I am newbie friendly! Please be respectful and introduce yourself when you call or text me so that I may know who I'm talking to. And there is no need for sexual conversation all my info is already listed in here along with a link to my pics that is located below in my signature line.

List of naughty things I LIKE:

BBBJ, CIM, MPCFS, COF, DATY, Prostate Massage, FBSM, Role-play, Femdom, Reverse Russian, Tease and Denial, DT, FF, True Cock Worship, MSOG, Extreme Edging, SS, Squirting/Gushing, Foot Fetishes, Fantasies and Fetishes, Toys, Toys For Boys, Doubles, and Outfits.

List of naughty things that I DON'T like:

Bbfs, Greek, and TUMA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *NEW NUMBER*
    361-220-4443

Currently Visiting The Houston -Westchase Area

Please Read My Ad And The "About Me" Section In My Profile

If Cinderella's Shoe Fit Perfectly, Then Why Did It Fall Off?