Thread: Book A Massage or Real Nuru Escape Before Wednesday ! Thanks 😊

Book A Massage or Real Nuru Escape Before Wednesday ! Thanks 😊

Dare to take a tour of my Nuru & Score ? …it’s a slippery ride to the wet & sticky wild side!!! Don’t miss out, I’m offering what everyone keeps talking and asking about

Text me or Call me (210)446-6813
    Once you reach out to me for an appointment please include your handle name, occupation, age, race, height, weight, any glasses, tattoos and lastly if you have any disabilities so that I can not only accommodate you but I can will get an idea of what to expect. Please be groomed and I offer showers to assist with any light grooming I’ll have soaps, fresh towels and ALL you need to feel and look great !

I know I’m Awesome for this, lol you’re so WELCOME!!!

W A R N I N G 🧨 IT’S ABOUT TO GET SPICY & HOT 🥵

She’s Serving Up A Red Hot New Menu 🌶

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

•The Perspective Client

-This service is a Full body sensual massage provided to those who are new to my table but want to start with a one of a kind deep tissue massage before trying something more enhanced on my menu. During this massage I will be nude where I allow mutual sensual touch. Wine or bottled water is included in this service upon request.
    Let’s toast it up as I cater to your muscle and sensual touch senses !

The rate for this service is ($250/hour)
    And ($180 hhr)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

•A Nuru for You

-This escapade is designed for those who would enjoy a nude body to body (B2B) experience where nuru specific massage gel is used to create a sticky like friction throughout the entire session we glide and slip on a rubbery mat. It’s so incredibly fun!

The rate for this service is ($180/30min) or ($300/Hour)

•The Tantric Release

-This massage package is focused on candles and flower petals laid out to set the mood. Then I use a combination of tantra known methods to give you the best treatment for your most problematic areas surrounding foot pain, body pain, headaches, erections, muscle aches, energy levels and release. Come get pampered in one specific area.

Please be prepared to share any concerns you have during this massage. I have an open ear waiting to listen.
    The rate for this massage is ($320/hour)& (160/Hh)

•The Melon Altar

-This service was designed for those who are interested in worshipping my breasts only (no massage included in this package

Rates for this service start at ($150 Hour)

During this service my client is able to frolic/stimulate the areas of my nipple and chest area.

•Put the Lace on My Face & Tease me

-This Package is for those who would enjoy a sexy woman to play dress up in lingerie during their visit with me. I have many different lingerie pieces and I’m excited to shuffle through them all. Prepare to be Surprised and Aroused.

The Rate for this service is ($175/Hour)

•The Extreme Hottie & Naughty Masseuse Tour

-This experience is for those who want something as close to sexually erotic as possible with a massage included. What’s included in this package is a full on erotic based menu that includes, wine, strawberries fed to you and are covered in whip cream or chocolate (your choice), your nipples licked, you can also cum on tit, cum on ass, toy play, a foot job(if requested), dirty talk (if requested) and enjoy a unique breast worship. Taste buds are surely heightened in this package deal!

The rate for this service is ($200/30 min) or ($350/hour) *release included*

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

•Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls Shower Park

-In this package I take a steamy bath or shower with my clients while we enjoy bubbles, wine and sweet fruit completely nude 🍉🍓🍍🍌 (WOW) !!!
    Or maybe I’ll put on a swimsuit just for you to take it off ?!

Rate for this service is $500/Hour

Lots of fun happens in the tub! Don’t wait to be AMAZEDDD My BOOBS Can’t Wait to Play 😉
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comic Cosplay & BDSM Massage (your source of entertainment)

This massage is mapped out for those who’d like and enjoy seeing me wear a mask/mascot head of animals like a panda or bear while you are being massaged. It’s a cosplay experience relax & laugh! Come join me for this experience while I wear a sexy swimsuit or birthday suit! You can whip me or be whipped! 🖤

Rate for this service is ($400 hour) & ($250 hhr)

My Social Media & Contact Information 👹🌹👠

E-Mail: sensualmelaniesky@gmail.comCell: (210)446-6813

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/melanieskysthelimit/

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/melanie.sky.355?ref=bookmarks

SnapChat: Melanieskyyy

Last edited by Guest 073023-1; 07-18-2021 at 06:05 PM.