Thread: allybliss: Fun time with allybliss

Registered Male (Not Verified)

allybliss: Fun time with allybliss

Companion's Handle: allybliss
    Date of Visit: 7/17/2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 210 373 6186
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...eady-wet-pussy
    City, State: Austin, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: attempted BBBJ, CBJ, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Black/long
    Smoking Status: dont know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: She has a good built, little mommy tummy, soft boobs, cute face, shaved pussy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She was in town from San Antonio and decided to contact her after seeing her ad and her profile. Was impressed with her educational background. Meeting was on time and at a decent location. Got comfortable and had a quick chat before getting down on business. All activities we performed are listed in the review. Overall a decent session would like to see her again as I thought she didnt get time to settle down at her Hotel after coming to Austin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Please elaborate

What does attempted BBBJ, CBJ mean?

Where is ROS?

it means that she started with BBBJ but changed her mind to CBJ for reasons I didnt care to ask her. I dont know what ROS means. My intention for the review was to just give a brief and accurate description of my session with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    “She has a good built,” what does that mean exactly?

Just an observation, you been around 3 years, are still unverified and don’t know what the ROS is. Interesting.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Good built is a better way to say she is not overweight. I didn't knew people read reviews literally or hope to always find some entertainment value. Well I don't try to do all that and neither I have time. I might not remember what ROS stands for but do u remember lot of hobbyists left the hobby temporarily because of Covid? I was one of them...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for that ^^^^ clarification.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 07-19-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD kamisearch's Avatar
    Thanks for review
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Um....thanks?