Hi babe I really want to pamper you all over!!! Allow me to give you an amazing deep tissue massage with my soft hands & hot body!!! I am an expert in getting all the kinks out releasing all your stress!! If your super sore I have a badass deep tissue machine!! I only use fragrance paraben free oil or whatever you prefer! And yes babe G.F.E. all the way!!!

I am available to discreetly travel to you in sa & the surrounding areas! Or you can visit me discreetly at my comfy incall! You must be a Oh2 or p411 verified. (No last minute appointment) Regulars are always welcomed!!

In order to book with me simply send a PM politely for verification please include your age, description occupation...Then i’ll send you my new phone number please always include your handle or you can email 411joy@gmail.com.

Allow me to be your naughty secret girlfriend for an hour or two!!! You deserve it!!! Hurry babe let’s have some fun!! I look forward to our naughty adventure sweet man!

I cater to Professional gentleman only! Over 35+ preferred! Serious inquiries only!

You can see full photos of me on P411 or discreetly through Oh2 photo album. I will need to add you as a contact once screened.

*** Sorry babe if you cant follow instructions you will get no response!***