Thread: New Pixs💥Fuck me till we cant cum no more(GFE-PSE)Latina 2815092712-24/7 Specials

Verified Companion Companion Latin Lady Geña's Avatar

New Pixs💥Fuck me till we cant cum no more(GFE-PSE)Latina 2815092712-24/7 Specials

Hello darlin .. I have passion for I do and love to fuck .. Im a true GFE and a kinky PSE cum slut too.. Im also. Squirter.
    Im 5'9 in height and a thick curvy and voluptuous Latina woman .. I have black thick hair that love to be pulled on.. And deep dark brown eyes you can lose your self in. I have a no rush attitude that you will love. This time is about you and your needs and desires .. I provide fbsm also with deep tissue release ..

Menu: TrueGFE,PSE,fetishes,edging,bbbj,cim,ff,cof,ss,dfk ,msog..and much more

⭐Incall specials (Only verified oh2 members)
    That means you must have references that can verify you.
    ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
    1hr 180
    30mins 140
    Qv 120
    Bng 80

⭐First-time clients please take note I will only see you if you book a minimum appointment of 30 minutes or more.

Doubles Available
    200 30mins
    400 1hr
    500 2hrs

Double partners: Sexy Persian /Dayna Love/SexyLatinAlyssa ..

Outcalls are a additional 40.00
    I do require proper notice of 1hr to 2hr with same day appointment.

Incall locations :SW/ Stafford-Sugarland/Galliera/Mission Bend/CityCenter-Westside.

⭐Please note that these specials are for verified members of this site and are screened and have references

Txt only 2815092712 no calls will be answered please make sure you text me with your screen name AKA username-handle. And how long of an appointment you are requesting.
    Screening is a must so email me at Genspassion1@gmail.com
    Must have provider references

See you soon darlin..
    Xoxo Gen
    Last edited by Latin Lady Geña; 06-22-2018 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added information
    Im available with a 2 to 3 hr notice for
    same day APPOINTMENTS..

I'm available 9am till 6pm
    Monday thru Saturday

💎Doubles available with💎
    Gissele LaRue

I accept : Cashapp
    / Zelle

P411 ID: P228700

Im only a dependable reference for 60days from the day you see me please keep in mind.