Thread: Review of providers

Review of providers

How many guys and gals would like to have a provider review button on the ladies homepage? If so is this something that ck1942 or any of the other mods can add
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Good question/suggestion. Have you checked the Resources forum on the main page to see if it’s been asked and answered yet?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    that is possibly the biggest weakness of this site.. the inability to link a provider and her reviews.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If her Visitor Messages tab is available, post a link to your review there. You can always ask before posting.

Some have removed the Visitor Messages tab, but could work for those who haven't.
    "Are you sure you saw what you saw?"

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I agree with having a review count added to a provider's page, but in the mean time, all you have to do is do a forum search in the the review forum (on the upper right hand corner of the review forum) and put her name in, click search and your review count is right there. Yes, it is a little more work, but only a typing in a name and a mouse click.