Thread: Can I eat you out now?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Can I eat you out now?

It's no surprise I love foreplay, in fact, I haven't asked for CFS in over 3 years. No, my pleasure is in worshipping the female body. I love exploring every square inch close up with my lips, and tongue. I'll start with a kiss, and suddenly I'll see the collar bone, then notice her ear lobes, then the softness behind her ear. Just about anything that makes her a woman, I want to taste and smell.

But the nape is where the journey begins. It's so soft and smooth, with soft silken tiny little hairs that stand up when warm breath hits them. Gently breathing carefully from the nape to the delt where a slow and gentle, bite results in an unexpected coo of bliss and angst, leaving behind a temporary indention that begs the notion of submission to the upcoming and expected slew of orgasms. Yes, she is mine. Silently waiting, in the agony of anticipation, as I work my way down the side of her torso, leaving her skin wet and gleaming. Occasionally biting her taught skin, then apologetically licking the site. Softly and gently, and she knows very well what's to come; if I eat her pussy as gently and attentively as he's been recoloring the rest of her body, she's going to lose it. The thought alone makes her wet. She tries to reach under her pelvis to relieve some of the pent up frustration, but I grab her by the wrist and whisper "please, not yet."

The small of her back has the most subtle curves, and dips, the only way to admire them is to lick them and watch them glisten in the light. I lick and kiss the crest where her cheeks meet. It's astonishing how my tongue fits in this crest perfectly, so I pay special attention to it. My cock is rock hard and throbbing, dangling abover her legs, the tip occasionally brushing over her calves, leaving the tiniest streak of precum; I don't notice because I'm too busy admiring her body, but she definitely does. She moves her legs discretely trying to find and make contact with my warm pulsing rod, and Everytime she does it twitches from its own frustration. I laugh, she laughs, and then I catch her off guard by whispering a question, "do you want me to go in further?" She knows exactly where it is I want to go because I've already bitten and licked both meaty cheeks. She squeezes my hand tightly and turn her head to my side and says, "oh God, please"

I get up and spread her legs apart. I notice the back of her knees and lick her there quickly. She's ticklish, but loves it. She tastes sweet with that tinge of salt from natural sweat. I love it. I'm now looking at her lying there on her stomach, legs spread apart just enough for me to fit in between. Her thighs come together like an arrow, pointing me to her pussy and anus. Her lips shiny with her cum peaking through ever so slightly, lubricated. I'm almost there. I lower myself and gently touch the base of her cheeks, close to her lips, and pry apart the cheeks slightly, enough to feel the warmth eminating from her body, and I bring my tongue out just enough to touch what area I've exposed. She's holdings both my hands and squeezes the tight to let me know I'm on the right track. I began to slide the tip of my nose and tongue through her cheeks like a letter opener swiping open a letter. A few swipes later and the inside of both her cheeks are coated with saliva. She so much softer, smoother, and god oh sweeter on the inside of her cheeks compared to the rest of her body. The only dry spot left is her anus. Not for long. I've covered it all. Somewhere along this process I lost myself and notice that she's helped gain access to her by holding both her cheeks apart. Fingers spread across both cheeks to make sure I didn't miss a spot. I back off a tad, it's such as turn on. I'm driving my boner straight into the mattress. The pain of not orgasming is so intense, i know its going to be a huge load when I do. I whisper again, "do you want to see how deep I can go?" She can't speak but she nods. Lol, she knows I can't tell so she inches her fingers farther to spread her self out even more. She wants it. So I twirl my tongue around her anus to make her comfortable and loosen up the muscles. I dart my tongue in a few times and am met with some resistance. I lay my tongue flat against her hole and push. I can feel her pulsing back. I try to squeeze tongue in and the deeper I go the sweet she tastes, and the deeper her breathing gets. Not quite there though, so I slide my arms under her and raise her ass up like a jack stand. Perfect. Ass up face down. She's grabbing the bed to keep balance, but she wants to help me get in deeper because she needs it; so, she uses one hand to spread herself as much as possible. The most beautiful sight are the thick cables of cum hanging from her pussy. She is loving it. I want to taste it so bad but I also want to see how far I can shove my tongue in her ass. I'm making great progress, and she helps by pushing back. After a few strokes her thighs lock up and she quickly grabs the back my head with the hand she used to spread herself, and shoves it against her. Her body begins to shake, her sighs begin to squeal. It's over. there's so much milky clear goo hanging from her pussy, i gently lap it from the very base of the cable and swallow it like a string of speghetti. So thick 6and sweet.

My next question, can I eat you out now?
    Last edited by Blowmeslow; 06-21-2018 at 09:13 PM.

Guest BCD
    Impressive.

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    you should write a romance novel. jus make the whole thing like that n ur good..

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe he already does and the is just his......"hobby"