Thread: JessicaJ24: Crowd Pleaser

JessicaJ24: Crowd Pleaser

Companion's Handle: JessicaJ24
    Date of Visit: July 5, 2021
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 5128611730
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?115988-JessicaJ24
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 240
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid-late 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Brown? Shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Probably about 5'5". Hazel eyes, very pretty smile. Beautiful face (even without makeup!) A cups, XXXL size ass. Cute girl all around.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I'd been seeing a lot of buzz about this girl in the reviews of this site, but seeing that she was friends with another really cool provider made me much more interested in reaching out, so I did! We met up pretty late in the night at her incall location, which was very comfortable while also discreet. She gave me clear directions to her hotel room, and greeted me with a hug once I arrived. She instructed me to take a shower real quick (points for cleanliness) and after that we got right to it! She's super sweet and made sure we both had a great time together.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I will say this, she has only posted ads on July 4th. With all the reviews on her, she doesn’t need to advertise. So, she must know what she’s doing.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

I agree, but I could have sworn she’d posted before this weekend. You can find old reviews if you google her number