Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kaitlyndiorxoxo: Kaitlyn Dior's failed comeback.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsden84 View Post
    Yeah I don't know what's up with her. A lot of her reviews are good. I had an appointment with her and she told me to text when I was 5 minutes away. Texted her and she replied see you soon. Get there and she stops replying. Two days later she says she can meet but can't host. She says she can meet me so I get a room. We're texting back and forth and she says text when you check in with the room number. Send her the text she replies she's putting on make up and will be there in 10. She never shows and stops replying. Oh well
    LOL but WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY!!! /s

Sorry that happened man, super shitty situation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Preggolover89 View Post
    LOL but WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY!!! /s

Sorry that happened man, super shitty situation.
    Haha. Never heard her side of the story. Shit happens and she seems to have a lot of drama so dodged a bullet.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Preggolover89 View Post
    Fair point - that text in an of itself isn't drama, more to Brooke's point - bad customer service. And then she's on ISO ads responding at 7 AM to someone that posted at 10:30 PM for a late night connection. Like, if she needs money, why would she not want to see me simply because 2 texts back and forth weren't an ironclad contract?

Maybe it's just because I'm in sales but if someone with the screen name "Preggo lover" reached out and I was fucking pregnant and needed money I'd bend over backwards (ha!) to make that work. If she had the customer service of Brooke I'd see her so much she'd fucking milk my hobby budget for the next 6 months in the 30-60 days before she has the baby. Shitty salesmanship and customer service pisses me off in general but especially in this industry.

Thanks for the kind words Brooke.
    I agree. You are a delight and so fun and easy to get along with. She definitely missed out as we know you love a pregnant woman. Maybe she can redeem herself.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Stale thread.

Closed.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3