Thread: Candy at Pearls of Asia.. copied from ECCIE

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

Candy at Pearls of Asia.. copied from ECCIE

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Pearls of Asia, Candy
    Date of Visit: 6-20-2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 469-248-3065
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: LK, DFK, Breast Play, 69, BBBJ, Daty, Dato, BBFS Mish
    Length of Visit: One Hour
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: MILF
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder length black some light curl
    Smoking Status: probably
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: 5-3, 120 pounds, nice ass, B cups nice pussy lips, nice facial lips, light bush
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    great visit with a reliable, gentle, service-oriented Provider I had not seen in 850 days

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

my non-Hobby friend saw Candy at Noon today, at my suggestion. I had suggested Ashley at Pearl (now Nagoya) to him a year ago, because he insisted on a White Girl, LOL.. Ashley wasn't there, he saw a Thai Chick instead, and loved her. yesterday he insisted I tell him who to see at Pearl, he only wanted Pearl! naturally I said "Candy". he was giddy as Hell when he called me afterward.. "Candy fucked me so good"!

doesn't sound like he will try any other Spa now, LOL..

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Nice

As always, a very good review. Saw this girl a couple of years ago also, nice to hear that she is back in town. Wonder how we can keep track of her to know when she is here and when she is not. Oh, well, will have to find the time for another visit, particularly now that she is of the faith.

Thanks, Tarn, I appreciate your diligence in sharing info.

any time, Gandalf.. what's funny about my friend, is he is often saying "how can you bareback those girls?", and makes a face of mild disgust. now the Son-of-a-Bitch has barebacked 2 ladies in a row that I recommended.. and he couldn't wipe the fucking smile off his face.

Hypocrite.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Well

As of lately pearls has had some of the worse performance out of there ladies I use to love going there but the girls act an look like they hate there job Nancy is the worse of them all

really? I haven't read any bad reviews, here or on ECCIE.. care to link any?

for some reason, the guys who have negative input never deliver output, in the form of reviews. it's hard to evaluate hit-and-run statements, when every review I have seen about Pearls has been positive.

Registered Male (Not Verified)

No

Just speaking form my own experiences an judging from my past experience I have had some great times there but the ladies there now do not live to the past ladies bench mark that all I was saying

okay, I get it. I don't know enough to comment there, I do know Pearl was great a year ago, and Candy was great recently.. but I haven't seen anyone new at Pearls in about a year, I guess. and recent reviews have been solid, I should probably take a stab at one or two ladies there.

I recommended Candy to my non-hobby friend tonight, he and I went there after he first tried to see Ashley at Nagoya.. Ashley was cold and tried to upcharge my friend, so he left.. he remembered Pearls fondly, from 2 previous visits.. I told him to ask for Candy, but he ended up taking Chanel, who answered the door. he reported her service as exceptional!