Thread: Smh…

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Smh…

Gentlemen: if you contact a provider, and inquire about a “review special”, yet you LEAVE NO REVIEW… Not cool. KEEP YOUR WORD & WRITE A REVIEW! I see A lot of this happening, and maybe it’s because you don’t follow through with what you say you’re going to do. If you treat a provider with the upmost respect, follow our rules, I promise you you’ll have a damn good time. And if you keep your word about a review special, your next session will be even better.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY & STAY SAFE!

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    Honestly though, a review special is technically "buying a yes review". Who are the culprits?
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    Honestly though, a review special is technically "buying a yes review". Who are the culprits?
    If you decided to post & be negative, at any point on this post- take it elsewhere. I’m not going to blast gentlemen in co-Ed. If this was Even an alert that you took it as, which is not an alert, I would post it in the proper section. As Far as what you claim as buying a review, no. All providers have different ways of offering Specials to get the attention of gentlemen.

Getting My Ass Beat By My Trainer😆 Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com

Alien

Quote Originally Posted by Kai View Post
    If you decided to post & be negative, at any point on this post- take it elsewhere. I’m not going to blast gentlemen in co-Ed. If this was Even an alert that you took it as, which is not an alert, I would post it in the proper section. As Far as what you claim as buying a review, no. All providers have different ways of offering Specials to get the attention of gentlemen.
    You attempted to post a topic of discussion complaining about how guys aren't posting the "yes reviews that were bought". You didn't like my reply. If you do not want anyone else to reply to your complaints towards the gents, post in your Daily ADs. You don't get to pick and choose who replies on your threads.

Enjoy your visits to Houston since you relocated a long time ago and have a great day
    I Am ALWAYS LEANER Than My Pics Portray/NO PHOTOSHOP/NEWBIE FRIENDLY
    Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
    CHECK OUT ALL of MY REVIEWS On ECCIE https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2828586
    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2827795

Hispanic/Native American/Filipino 34E-25-35/120lbs/5'5 TRULY Athletic/Lean/Tight Firm Obliques
    *NAME
    *LINE OF OCCUPATION
    NBA/REPUBLICAN/BLUE LIVES MATTER
    $225HR/$300 90MIN/$400 2HR
    http://www.preferred411.com/P122770

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    You attempted to post a topic of discussion complaining about how guys aren't posting the "yes reviews that were bought". You didn't like my reply. If you do not want anyone else to reply to your complaints towards the gents, post in your Daily ADs. You don't get to pick and choose who replies on your threads.

Enjoy your visits to Houston since you relocated a long time ago and have a great day
    It seems as if EVERYTHING I post & you comment, you always assume things & say some things that aren’t true. Nobody said they didn’t like your reply. Your entitled to it. Just as everyone is Entitled to feel how they choose about what you say.You do that to a lot of ladies. And, while you seem to pretty to be acting & carrying yourself how you do- it’s not a good look. Not to bust your bubble where you thought you were right, but I have a location in Dallas & Houston.

I agree with you Kai. If a guy takes advantage of a review special price.....he has no balls if he doesn't write the review.....be it good or bad

One more point I’m not whole you thinking I’m buying a yes review by giving a Special a Review Special to a gentleman. Who’s to say he even had a good time, which I sure as hell hope he did because I do my damnedest to provide a gentleman with what he wants. But I have no control with what he writes. All I’m saying is if you go to a session and you get the discount for the review special at least write the full review! None of us providers have any control whatsoever over any of the gentleman that chooses to Hobby. So some of your statements are a bit off. I really don’t care what you say, to be honest doesn’t bother me. I just like to clear things up since you seem like you misunderstood. But if you wanna continue to go ahead and be rude as you are just some people, and come off very disrespectful like a lot of providers and very well-known hobbyist say, by all means go for it. I hope you have a great Fourth of July, I hope you have a very prosperous and safe week! And I doubt you’ll ever need me as a reference or anything however but if you do need any help for a rough, or anything else feel free to contact me.

Retired Companion
    Kai, I looked at this thread and I don't see anyone being rude or negative. This is a discussion board so you're going to get alot of different comments if you post a topic. Now back to the topic - an easy fix is just have the gent write the review while you are there. Everyone has cell phones now that they can pull up the site and just say - ok time to write the review since you got my review special. You are not going to see what he writes until it goes under reviews but at least he did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Kai, I looked at this thread and I don't see anyone being rude or negative. This is a discussion board so you're going to get alot of different comments if you post a topic. Now back to the topic - an easy fix is just have the gent write the review while you are there. Everyone has cell phones now that they can pull up the site and just say - ok time to write the review since you got my review special. You are not going to see what he writes until it goes under reviews but at least he did it.

First of all I’m not gonna stand over a client while he writes what he experiences. I’m not one of those hovering type of people. Second of all it’s not only this page or post, but the girl has been super rude any other time she’s applied to anything I say which yes I’m not a young child I know that there’s going to be providers that do that because unfortunately there are some providers that have that mentality. There’s plenty of other girls that she’s like that with. I’ve even had clients claim that she’s a certain name that I can’t and I won’t say here. I’m just the only person brave enough to say how I feel. No I don’t like drama but if someone is rude to me I’m not gonna kiss their ass and be a sweetheart bag. I try to respect everyone until I’m disrespected, which hopefully that doesn’t happen. I don’t have issues out of anyone but her on this website. It seems like every time I post something she’s the only one that gets on the post being condescending. But nobody will say anything to her which is fine I’m not worried about her because she doesn’t pay my bills. But yes back to the subject on hand, I would have to disagree with your answer About standing over someone or watching someone while they write the review. Not all gentlemen skipped out on the review but there have been a few. The only thing I’ll stand and watch somebody do is take a shower because Lord knows we all don’t want somebody that’s funky LOL

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java

Thread closed

Best for folks to read the definition of

"Topic"

and note that it takes only one letter change to make stuff

"Toxic"
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!