Thread: Bold providers

Registered (Not Verified)

Bold providers

Is anyone else finding these former Backpage providers becoming more bold and just reaching out to drum up business? I have had several text me out of the blue (including pics) asking if I was interested in meeting. I get that the with the usual forums gone, it’s harder to set things up. But Damn! It’s getting pretty silly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've had similar experiences and I agree. Getting pretty interesting actually.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed)
    Send them my way lol, i never understood why someone cares if provider hits them up on the phone.. mine is hobby phone so i check it when i want to.. i dont mind them texting me anytime, especially with pics,lol

Verified Companion Companion Ginger Doll's Avatar
    Bold? It comes across as scrounging… tacky and slightly desperate, in my opinion.

My mindset is when a gentleman wants to see me, he will take the initiative to reach out.
    Last edited by Ginger Doll; 06-21-2018 at 04:29 PM.

Registered (Not Verified)
    I used the word “bold” trying to be nice. I agree it definitely smacks of desperation. I much prefer to be the one “reaching out “ when I am ready to see someone.

As to a hobby phone or otherwise, I personally still don’t want someone “cold calling” me trying to set up a date, hobby phone or not. I have just been telling them, politely, “sorry, you have the wrong number”. Seems to be doing to the trick.

Next time, ask them if you can have a minute of their time to talk about our Lord and Savior.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
    Next time, ask them if you can have a minute of their time to talk about our Lord and Savior.
    I like that one. I'm actually thinking of telling them I'm from the health department and the test came back positive.

I would probably avoid even joking about that… It might inadvertently land you on a list that you don’t want to be on.

It is funny, though. ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
    I would probably avoid even joking about that… It might inadvertently land you on a list that you don’t want to be on.

It is funny, though. ;)
    Maybe it would be better if I said that I was their parole officer and they popped positive? That might be mean though.