Thread: Barter for sticker inspection?

Verified Companion Companion

Barter for sticker inspection?

I need to renew my registration sticker on my car. My understanding is that I need an inspection first. It was scanned recently and no codes showed up even though the check engine light is on. Is anyone able to provide these items? If so, what would you want in trade? You can pm me or email me.
    Contact: "yoursweetiepielovesyou@gmail.com" or "yoursweetiepielovesyou@protonmail.com"
    My ad: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?109392
    https://preferred411.com/P279966
    https://switter.at/@yoursweetiepielovesyou

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Go to AutoZone and ask for assistance to find out what code are causing the Check Engine to illuminate.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential
    If it was recently scanned and no codes came up the light just needs to be reset most likely.. if you just had it scanned due to any type of engine work or adjustments being completed, usually you have to drive for a certain amount of mileage before that light will turn off.

Usually you can go on YouTube and it will tell you how to reset the lights for your make and model of vehicle if it was maybe not turned off after your last service was completed by accident

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Even if she has someone erase the dash light with a scan tool without having the repair preformed it will come back on, also its not just the dash light why it wont pass...its the problem of why the light is on. So even if is turned of briefly it wont pass inspection once they plug it in, plus the inspection facility can tell if the light was simply reset and will tell you to drive it 50 miles or so and come back.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Inspection is only $10

10 minute Sticker Station
    1540 South IH-35, San Marcos

I am sure, Austin has same places.

Auto Zone is great. They will help fixing most of the easy things.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD a1soundman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Inspection is only $10

10 minute Sticker Station
    1540 South IH-35, San Marcos

I am sure, Austin has same places.

Auto Zone is great. They will help fixing most of the easy things.
    Hays county doesn’t have emission testing Austin does. It’s $28 pass or fail.
    Retired white male enjoying the later years. On the lookout for sexy sensual Ladies that enjoy giving cockworship pleasure. I am laid back, drama free and have excellent hygiene.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quote Originally Posted by a1soundman View Post
    Thank you for this information! I have wondered, what's up with the difference.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

SPECIALS to celebrate summer!

1 hour Coffee date 400 2 hour Champagne adventure 700 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 200/L2 250
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential
    Quote Originally Posted by 1RudePlayer View Post
    Even if she has someone erase the dash light with a scan tool without having the repair preformed it will come back on, also its not just the dash light why it wont pass...its the problem of why the light is on. So even if is turned of briefly it wont pass inspection once they plug it in, plus the inspection facility can tell if the light was simply reset and will tell you to drive it 50 miles or so and come back.
    My suggestion was only around there not being any active codes. I wasn't suggesting that she try to fake her way through an inspection. Sometimes there are issues where a mechanic has to manually reset that type of notification because it didn't reset on its own by way of mileage after repair. Otherwise, yes you are correct, if there is a problem that exists it should be fixed prior to inspection.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not to state the obvious, but check your gas cap, if it's not tightened properly, or the rubber seal has worn , it will cause the check engine light to stay on.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1soundman View Post

The inspection needed prior to getting your tags renewed doesn’t have anything to do with a check engine light. They check your blinkers, head lights, brake lights. Horn a wipers and brakes. That’s it. It’s a safety inspection. Not an inspection of the engine.

hey asia ,sorry you are still going threw that ,drop me a text i may be in austin tomorrow ,ill scan it and we will see what your options are .
    s.

Verified Hobbyist BCD a1soundman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Funguy081572 View Post
    The inspection needed prior to getting your tags renewed doesn’t have anything to do with a check engine light. They check your blinkers, head lights, brake lights. Horn a wipers and brakes. That’s it. It’s a safety inspection. Not an inspection of the engine.
    It’s also an emissions inspection in Travis Co. I don’t think a vehicle will pass with the check engine light on.
    Retired white male enjoying the later years. On the lookout for sexy sensual Ladies that enjoy giving cockworship pleasure. I am laid back, drama free and have excellent hygiene.