Thread: Generic asian provider posts

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Generic asian provider posts

Could someone tell me what's up with all the asian provider posts on sites like skipthegames that all mostly look the same with clearly fake pictures? They're flooded with them. Are these just ads for the AMPs?

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    there is not really a simple answer
    but the men heavily fuel their business which means they'll continue being in a mass rotation

Has anyone here ever taken a chance with one of these providers? My morbid curiosity might get the better of me lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD Rustyshackleford112's Avatar
    They are all spas in houston. If you text the number to will get the addy of on of the 400 spas in houston

Rusty is right and the fake pics have been that way forever

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
    Rusty is right and the fake pics have been that way forever
    Yeah this. I'm not an AMP guy and even I knew that - anyone who has been in the hobby 5 minutes should know that.

A lot of mamasans just copy and paste and make generic posts to keep business flowing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    @ducky56 99.9% will be fake which are all the asian spas only very rarely youll see real picks of whos in there or more like of what they resemble they are hard to find but ive ran into some great spas but not recently as i never go anymore. I remember #1 spa and pink relaxation were the best ones i went to but that was years ago... good luck bro dont let that steam get thebest of ya to turn around and say na or else youll waste alot of money.

In short red flags will always result in bad service...use this as a rule of and youll be winning more.