Companion's Handle: petiteplsr
Date of Visit: 6-26-21
Preferred Method of Contact: Text then PM
Phone Number: 737-247-8254
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?41754-petiteplsr
City, State: Austin, TX
Location: Nice Extend Stay in Arboretum. Nice room and thank goodness the A/C worked great.
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Chatting, get to know, LFK,DFK, FIV, Toy on her (pretty sure O), BBBJ, Nipple play, SS, CCG, Cool down convo.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 Min
Donation: $$$60
Approximate age of Companion: 42
Hair Color and Length: Blonde to shoulder
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: 5'2"; 102lbs; 32DD-22-25. Perfect breasts and bottom; great smile and eyes.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded. I wanted to stay for two more hours
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes and if you experience you will as well

Public comments:
She and I have been texting for a while. She verified references and between her shoulder and our schedules we just could not work it out. If I had known what was in store, I would have been happy if did not she her until the first of next year. She is well worth any wait. I learned a lot about her surgery and the rehab, while texting and I was happy to be accommodating. She is IOP. Really seems to enjoy her time with you. If she was faking, it sure fooled me and this is not my first time. She met me at the door fresh out of the shower with nothing but a towel and wet hair. Gentlemen, stop what you are doing and text this lady for an appointment. There are only so many hours in the day, you might miss out. She sure put this senior citizen at ease and made me feel like a man.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.