Thread: Y'all Don't Know How Good You Have It!

Registered Male (Not Verified) JoeCool's Avatar

Y'all Don't Know How Good You Have It!

I've been a "hobbyist" for 30-plus years, since the time when our sources were ads for massages in local penny newspapers and we had to take a risk and hope we found someone who actually offered more, and who we could call on again as needed. I started in Baltimore and Washington, DC, in the early 1990s as a young soldier with an itch for uncomplicated fun from beautiful and sexy women. Twenty years later I retired in southeast Alabama, and even though the internet was in full-swing, the fun there was almost nonexistent. Luckily the opportunity to move to Houston occurred several years ago. There are so many beautiful ladies here, and I've slowly been trying to get back into the hobby scene.
    The online presence with sites such as OH2 and Eccie (before the shutdown) is amazing to an old fart like me. I no longer have to take a shot in the dark and hope things go as I would like. Even though I'm not verified, I can still get an indication of how an appointment with a certain provider went. A reviewer who gives a "no" recommendation, or reading negative feedback from other hobbyists, helps me avoid a disappointing meeting.
    And for a provider, it has to be even 10 times better. The providers before had to post an ad in a penny paper and wait for a phone call. When they got the call, they had to decide based on the conversation if they would take the appointment. It was so much more dangerous for the ladies back then. So I understand security precautions today... ask questions, request references, ask to meet somewhere public first, etc. But I must draw the line at asking for a photo of my driver's license or requesting other personal info. If you aren't willing to share the same, don't ask it of me - my privacy and security are just as important as yours.
    Anyway, I don't want to sound ancient to the young providers and hobbyists, but technology really has advanced rapidly in the past 20 years. I just want everyone to know how lucky you all have it now.
    Take care everyone, and happy hobbying!

(Please feel free to comment, but keep it positive. I did not mean to insult anyone, just want today's hobbyists and providers to know how much better things are today.)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was in DC in the early 90's at Ft Myer. Why were you hobbying there? The ratio of women to men was absolutely insane. My goofy looking ass was getting pussy thrown at me like it was going out of style. I don't recall anyone getting roped into a relationship. And most of the chicks were either other service members or nannies. Lots and lots of nannies. You could hit M Street over in Georgetown and go get some different ass each night.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I'm so thankful for our resources. As a vet, I don't mind someone not seeing me due to my no review policy, and I don't mind someone not wanting to share what I ask, I love that I have the "my way or the highway" option. Because you are right, back even 2005-2010 it wasn't as good. I find it wonderful. I have regulars who are so cool with me kinda like having actual friends.

I am thankful daily because I'm so fortunate. I'm known to be honest and exactly who I am. And how would I have any "reputation" from a simple no face newspaper ad.

Some of us are thankful daily, I know I am.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!