Thread: Bellaphilly: No Time with Bellaphilly

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Bellaphilly: No Time with Bellaphilly

Companion's Handle: Bellaphilly
    Date of Visit: 06/26/21
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 281.715.0268
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?95856-BellaPhilly
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Qv
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: None
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Qv
    Donation: 100
    Approximate age of Companion: Na
    Hair Color and Length: Na
    Smoking Status: Wouldnt know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Na
    Companion Description: In her bio
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Nope
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    See private

[HIDE ]I texted her to see if she would be available at 10p, or if she would just happen to be free at the time i txted. She said I could come now. Then, another txt from her a min. Later saying no, come at 10p. So, i agreed and she confirmed 10p for a qv. 940p i txted for address so i can head down. Then, sent another txt at 957p with no reply. Finally 10:04p she txt and asked if its a qv again and I said yes.

She gave me the address, and asked my eta. I replied with 5mins as I was down the road at a hangout spot. She said she'll need 15mins. Well I drove over slow. Got there and parked where she asked me to. That 15 mins. Ended up being over 40mins. With no status updates. Finally i messaged and ask if it was still a go. She said yes and she is about to head down to get get me. 10 mins pass and still no txt message shes on the way. I've been to the incall before. It doesn't take 5 mins to get from the furthest room to the elevator and to the lobby. So I messaged her saying Thanks but I cant wait any longer. And her reply was "im in the elevator now, do injust go back?"

Don't know about others here, but a qv is a hit and run. I really dont think an 1hr wait for already a set time is anything close to a qv.[/HIDE ]

not a review since nothing happened moved to coed forum and hide disabled - ck1942

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That happens with her often.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Strange I have seen her several times and she has always had the same incall, not at a hotel that even has an elevator
    Last edited by 1RudePlayer; 06-27-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yea, I noticed on her previous reviews she seems to have an incall at the same area some of the other providers use here. It's usually a little far for me. But her ad this time said westchase area so i jumped at the opportunity. The location she gave did end up at the typical incalls area on westchase along the beltway.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You are correct...she just moved locations. I just got back from seeing her. I had to wait also, LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    U didnt miss much….