Thread: Girls - what's your favorite Bullit Vibrator?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Girls - what's your favorite Bullit Vibrator?

I’ve had a few die out at just the wrong time and would like to know what ones you like the best.

Must be small enough to carry in my pocket, must be available locally.

Your input is greatly appreciated.
    MD

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Most Cindie's locations have a decent selection, and there are a few local Adam & Eve stores in the Houston vicinity. (There's a Cindie's AND an Adam & Eve within a mile of each other off I-45 S. in The Woodlands area.) I haven't found any one bullet to be that much better than another, but make sure whatever you choose is waterproof for spelunking and easy clean-up, and has fresh batteries, not particularly the ones that came with it. (Who knows how long they have been sitting?) Might consider carrying an extra pack with you, and The Dollar Tree is an excellent budgetary resource for those little button batteries. AAs and triple As.

I do like the soft silicon dainty devices with a drop of water-based lube or a wet lick. They feel more realistic, whereas I find that the hard plastic vibrating variety is too rough on delicate tissue.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-26-2018 at 09:21 AM.

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    I HAVE DONE LOTS OF RESEARCH in this .....and I found one that leaves them all behind...
    its pricey. but much cheaper on Amazon. Sensuelle 20 function bullet.
    used to be 69-75 at Dreamers ...my favorite sex toy shop in Hillsboro but Amazon carries it at 20 or 30 bucks. or so. Best purchase I ever made on a sex toy .... I have 3. pink and purple and silver ... use the 3rd setting ! Its called -
    OMGG! LOL ! Happy orgasms !!!! your friend ~ Zena.
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Zeno, thank your for the help! I just ordered from amazon. If you are ever in Houston let me know, you can show the technical side of how to make it perform at its best.