Hi babe I really want to pamper you all over!!! Allow me to give you an amazing deep tissue massage with my soft hands & hot body!!! I will also get all the kinks out with a badass deep tissue machine!! I will only use fragrance free oil or whatever you prefer! And yes babe GFE all the way!!!...

I am available to discreetly travel to you in sa & the surrounding areas! You must be a verified or p411 hobbyist for incall. (No last minute appointment) Regulars are always welcomed!!

In order to book with me simply send a PM politely for verification please include your age, description occupation...Then i’ll send you my new phone number please always include your handle or you can email 411joy@gmail.com.

I cater to Professional gentleman only! Over 35+ preferred! Serious inquiries only!

Allow me to be your naughty secret girlfriend for an hour or two!!! You deserve it!!! Hurry babe let’s have some fun!!
I look forward to our naughty adventure sweet man!

Sorry babe if you cant follow instructions you will get no response!

You can see full photos of me on P411 or discreetly Through the private message system copy and paste any links provided into your browser gracias!