Thread: °»-(¯`v´¯)-» Nicole Rosewood has the Secret to all secret encounters! °»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Verified Companion Companion Nicole Rosewood's Avatar

°»-(¯`v´¯)-» Nicole Rosewood has the Secret to all secret encounters! °»-(¯`v´¯)-»

Hello gentlemen, are you looking for a little sugar and spice in a discreet elegant companion?

My name is Nicole Rosewood of Houston. I am 4'11", in my late 30's with a curvaceous hour glass figure. You will enjoy my beautiful body with shapely sexy legs, soft creamy skin, big bedroom-brown eyes, silky lips and lustrous hair.

People say that I have a heart of gold with a personality that is warm, charming, caring, smart with a of hint sweet and naughty.

I offer a unique blend of playful yet sophisticated and discreet companionship that will cater to your every desire for any occasion.

Giggle Giggle Wiggle Wiggle

To reserve your time with me, please complete the form on the "Rendezvous Request" page located on my web site.

The form is necessary when I am traveling because I have little time to answer my phone. 24 hr notice or more is appreciated, but same day can still work if you can give 4 hour notice. Your info will always remain confidential.

I am offering a $50 discount to the gentlemen who schedule a 90 minute or longer appointment that goes to my web site and fills out my Rendezvous Request properly!

I will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.

Lick you later!!! Giggles

Kisses,
    Nicole Rosewood
    www.NicoleRosewood.com
    NicolesKisses@gmail.com

Incall
    1hr $300
    90min $450
    2hr $550

27.jpg

Last edited by Nicole Rosewood; 06-20-2018 at 12:21 PM.
    Affectionately,
    Nicole Rosewood
    www.NicoleRosewood.ch
    Info@NicoleRosewood.ch

To get together please complete my Reservation Form.
    My hours of Availability today.
    24 hr notice or more is appreciated, but same day can still work if you can give plenty notice.
    You may also book me through P411
    https://preferred411.com/P118319

Please honor my "NO REVIEW POLICY" gentlemen.