Thread: Hello and please help me find newbie friendly girl

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hello and please help me find newbie friendly girl

Hi All,

I have been in hobby for many many years, but almost with agent. And they do not verify me.

So many many scammers online and I gave up to find independent… but luckily I got this site..

Could someone help me find some newbie friendly girls?

Girl who is young and slender…

Thank you so much!

Verified Companion Companion
    Here is a list of Newbie Friendly Ladies.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Just incase you didn't find what you was seeking for, babe I'm available!
    Forever!Kc

Located in Fort Worth and Dallas
    1Hr = $350 for GFE and more hours are available!
    1Hr = $500 for the best PSE experience that you will only see right here!

AVAILABILITY: You have to reach out, so you can see. hehehe
    25% cancellation fee and $50 Deposit for any appointment 24 hours in advance.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Try posting in the ISO Forum, and as was mentioned there is a list. Be sure to get Verification PM's sent on your behalf and ask the ladies you visit to provide you with a copy of their messages. Have fun and Happy Hunting!

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Most providers will have alternate screening methods for those without references

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by old school doc View Post
    Most providers will have alternate screening methods for those without references
    Unfortunately, the girls I contacted will only accept verification via other providers...
    And I just had another threshold asking how to be verified after meeting a girl..

Verified Companion Companion
    Verification via other providers means they would like to contact those providers for a reference on you. You'll need to give the lady you want to see your info that you gave to the other providers so that the provider you want to see can verify you saw the other ladies and that you were safe to see, paid, was respectful, left on time, etc. She will contact those other ladies you saw recently and ask them if you were all those things above and if those ladies would see you again. That's usually how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindgun View Post
    Unfortunately, the girls I contacted will only accept verification via other providers...
    And I just had another threshold asking how to be verified after meeting a girl..

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Welcome.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    I’m newbie friendly with 50$ deposit I have multiple guys give me deposits and I can’t even have some of them vouch for you that I am not a scam would love to see you

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro. Have you looked here?

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...hat-Love-Them!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE