Thread: New Orleans 💆🌸💋💅Baton Rouge 🥂🍾🥃🌻Ultimate massage Experience

New Orleans 💆🌸💋💅Baton Rouge 🥂🍾🥃🌻Ultimate massage Experience

ESCAPING FROM THE ORDINARY

Thank you for visiting my ad and considering me as your guide to true authentic body work! I cut myself from the rest and my work is unique and healing. A few things you should know about me: I am a trained and certified bodyworker. My clients return to me time and again because of my ability to address their needs albeit the physical strain from travel or sports injury to their innate desire to experience a wildly invigorating sensual experience . I am an athletic, healthy and a kind person with a wonderful sense of humor. And most of all I want you to feel deeply cared for, satisfied and to have fun. My goal is for you to feel as though your tension has been transformed into erotic and blissful elation and most importantly stress free, through a mind body connection. Your body will love you for this! Advanced notice is always appreciated. My sessions are healing and theraputic. if your looking for a great massage with a tantric experience, you have come to right place. I look forward to hearing from you.The best way to schedule is to call me. Thank You for visiting my page and have a wonderful day!

Love,

Amber

*Incall Rates: In Baton Rouge
    African erotic mixture and detailing relaxation and some focus on erogenous zones

60min $290 nuru vsp combo

Tantra $350

Ultimate massage Experience $375

*Outcall Rates: New Orleans Lafayette deposit of $100 required through PayPal azimo or cash application.

70min $350

100min $470

Twitter Amber luv@Monicat38517620

*** No Block Numbers, no calls after 11:30pm, and please do not request additional photos***
    Amber 225-802-9381-
    Attached Images Attached Images