Hey daddy, i'm back in town and ready to play. Cum relax with me and let me wrap my super wet and tight pussy around your hard cock. Just imagine me choking and gagging all over your hard dick.Imagine tears running down my eyes from gagging so hard on your dick. You will fall in love with my deepthroating skills. You will love the view of my amazing ass when you are fucking me in doggie. I've been a BAD girl and i need some spanking so don't keep me waiting Daddy.

I am a real GFE companion and i take pride in my work. I provide a very relaxing environment and i also have a great personality and i promise to greet you with a wonderful smile every single time.
Think of me as that sexy cheerleader that you see at the football games you wish to touch.
You will love my soft ebony skin, soft lips, long legs, spinner body and my lovely face.
Our time together will have you feeling very ecstatic
INCALLS LOCATED BY WESTCHASE

Please PM me first then Text me at 4697089302 and lets play. Please include your name, mention that you found me on ourhome2 and also include references.

TODAY'S SPECIALS
185/HR
100/HHR
375/2HRS

SOME ACTIVITIES I REALLY ENJOY INCLUDE: DATY
BBBJ

I have all YES reviews on Eccie and you can also search my name in the search bar of Ourhome2 and a few reviews will also show up.
Last but not the least, i DO NOT offer bareback sessions so please don't ask me because i literally get asked this question everyday lol sorry guys.

MENU
BBBJ
ROLEPLAY
DFK
LFK
CFS
CG
RCG
DATY
CONVERSATION
DINNER DATES
OVERNIGHTS
COUPLES
FETISHES(GOLDEN SHOWERS)

FullSizeRender (34).jpgFullSizeRender (24).jpgFullSizeRender (20).jpgFullSizeRender (19).jpg