Companion's Handle: sexiesummer6996
Date of Visit: 6-18-18
Preferred Method of Contact: phone
Phone Number: (318)239-0756
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....xiesummer6996/
City, State: Fort Worth, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, FIV, 69, MPCFS, CG, Doggie, FF, Role Play, Mish, biting, face sitting, a whole bunch of other stuff I can barely remember
Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
Donation: 260
Approximate age of Companion: late 20s, maybe early 30s
Hair Color and Length: medium blonde
Smoking Status: smokes, but not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
Companion Description: Sexy short little package of uber sexiness. some tattoos, but not a lot. Gets into it like no one else I've ever seen. Suckable Bs, and an amazing ass. I have literally never been with someone who is as enthused and determined to deliver a great time.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded my expectations by a hell of a lot
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Fuck yes

Public comments:
She gets into it like no one else I've ever seen. She has the perfect combination of hot high school cheerleader and Daddy's little slut. She is amazingly eager to please and works to drain every last drop of satisfaction she can from you. This girl will not give up on making sure you have a good time. I definitely have a new ATF.
If you haven't seen her yet, you need to remedy that.

My biggest standard disappointment is when a girl is half hearted and obviously is slogging through it. None of that here. Summer made a fat middle aged not so attractive guy feel hot and fuckable. This is why I do this. Not for just the activity, but for the temporary illusion that I am a sexually desirable guy who is good in bed. Summer made me feel like a freaking King. I am exhausted and about to fall asleep as I write this. She drained me good.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.