Thread: Lovelyxxxo a.k.a. Caroline: Another Lovely visit with Caroline

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lovelyxxxo a.k.a. Caroline: Another Lovely visit with Caroline

Companion's Handle: Lovelyxxxo a.k.a. Caroline
    Date of Visit: 6-11-2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: email or PM
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: Lovelyxxxo@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=337824 ; https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....530-lovelyxxxo
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Photos, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, CIM, round 2 much the same.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 90min
    Donation: 250hr is her rate
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder length - a bit longer, blonde.
    Smoking Status: can't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: 5"10, 34 C ,and between 135-140 lbs
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed as usual
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES! She's a sweetheart!

Public comments:
    Caroline and I have seen each other many, many times. In fact, I was one of her champions when she first came on the scene. She was slim back then with a killer little body. Now, she's thicker, but really sexy and cute.

After setting things up, we met at the room, took some photos outside, then went back to the room for fun...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    "thicker"?? cmon man. this is a big girl. she knows it too. maybe she was hotter when she was younger but now? nope

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera View Post
    "thicker"?? cmon man. this is a big girl. she knows it too. maybe she was hotter when she was younger but now? nope
    Don't have to be an a**hole about things. These girls have feelings, you know. If you don't like her, then keep your mouth shut if you have nothing good to say.

Don't have to be an a**hole about things. These girls have feelings, you know. If you don't like her, then keep your mouth shut if you have nothing good to say.
    +1 to that...

Gents... plz use your 'big head' -- publicly expressed negative comments PUT YOU in a bad light... and I don't think that you want that...

You may certainly have your opinion on any gal... pro or con

butt IMHO, most negative comments best belong in hidden tags...

In addition to the fine images of this sweetie posted by the OP... (he's a good fella, IMHO - thnx, OP)...

Gents, may 'research' a bit more and make their own assessment on the lovely Caroline at the link below...

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ght=Lovelyxxxo

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by skittlez; 06-21-2018 at 11:09 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RickyMartin's Avatar

Comments

I disagree. I think his assessment seems reasonable. Don't think he was mean spirited.
    Nothing wrong with thicker girls. That might not be ones preference. I prefer these comments tagged to the reviewe itself.
    I prefer thin girls myself but because of her being labeled as a sweet girl I will definitely give her a strong look.

Red face

RM and Pantera...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..."

and certainly all here are free here to have their own preferences as to thick/thin, ethnicity, age, length of hair, tattoos or not, etc...

However, inevitably what is stated 'in public' gets back to the provider, gets magnified, can get overblown, cause (unneeded and unhelpful) 'hurts'...

... and trolls/detractors/'mean girls' -- they can use it for fodder, etc

IJS that certain comments (whether intended as 'mean-spirited' or not) are much better stated in private...

cuz gents shouldn't want to
    offend the maid...

there can be repercussions not only from the one who took offense, butt from other provider friends of hers as well -

and plz know that I am speaking 'generally'... not specifically as to this situation...

negative reviews where a NO is assigned... that's a separate issue of course...

all the best, gents (and ladies)...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well said Skitt, first of all someone that thinks Caroline is "a big girl or thick" must be a tiny dude or just trying to be mean. With all the pics available of her there isn't one that I've seen that shows a big girl. She is actualy more on the slim side in my opinion and very well built. I just don't get the need for people to get on reviews of girls that they obviously don't like and get rude. If she isn't your type then why do you click on a review of her, just move on. Just like the ones that constantly click on providers reviews that cbj and always have to post "cbj pass". If you don't want cbj then move on, if you don't like the provider then move on. There are plenty more to choose from.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review. Sounds like the IOP is strong.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She's great!

She was my first review on this site and I described her as athletic. I think she looks very good for a fairly new mother. And, her attitude and IOP are both excellent.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

My pic was recent (see my review for more 'research') --

and Fellows pics of her (altho covered 'artistically and still very sexy' by a dress) were even more recent...

Fellows... know that I'm a 'fan' -- and those pics would even pass Eccie-standards...

Each gent can decide too fat/too slender, too old/too millenial, too flat/too buxom... or 'just right'...

there are many preferences 'out there' - and many gals that will 'more or less' fit what you are looking for...

...variety is a major benefit to the hobbyist... ijs

be nice to these gals...

beyond JUST THE PICS, is the behavior, the IOP, the convo, the attitude... for me, these are VERY IMPORTANT for a good sesh...

This provider does very well in those areas...

all the best, gents...