Companion's Handle: SeductressHTX
Date of Visit: June 17 2018
Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
Phone Number: 646.883.8649
Email Address: Ask
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-SeductressHTX
City, State: DMV, Maryland
Type of Visit: Hr
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Bbbj, good conversation and lots of cuddling and laughing.
Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 25+
Hair Color and Length: Long Black Hair
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Black
Companion Description: Very beautiful woman, Makeup and Hair looking great, stands around 5'4 around 175. Very big breast DDDs, and very thick and proportionate.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Overly Exceeded my Expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
'm from out of town and was looking to see who was avaliable for a good time and I came across SeductressHTX. I was blown away from her pictures of her body and had to get up with her. I shot her a text and she answered back promptly. We went over everything and she did a screening on me to make sure everything was good. After that she shot me a text and told me to come over. Upon Arrival she opened the door and I tried my best to keep it all together!!! She is absolutely beautiful from head to toe. Her body is very sexy and her skin is super soft. She has everything a man wants when it comes to her body. Very beautiful face. I could stare at her all day long. We had a great session........

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.