Date of Visit: 6/2/2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: Call
    Phone Number: 2143510755
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: ,
    Type of Visit: Spa
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, DATY, TS, BBBJ, Licking the hot body all over, Mish, Doggy, ACG, BBBJ CIM finish
    Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Black and goes below neck.
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Hot cute and short height ~ 5.2 ft. Good pleasing C cups (I guess). Pretty face and a sexy ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meets expectations
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes absolutely

Public comments:
    Cookie is a sweet and sexy girl, she did what I asked, very submissive which made me to like her more. Will revisit her. Went to the spa at my scheduled time. Had to wait for a few minutes before Cookie showed up to my room but it was so worth the wait. Offered the donation and she went out for few more minutes. Offered me TS or FBSM. I took TS. After a hot TS, we started the real fun by starting off with BBBJ.

Private comments:
    She sure knows hot to BLOW up a man. Smooth, sensitive and sexy all at the same time. Few minutes of BBBJ then I grabbed her started at the top with DFK, and visiting evry bit of the sexy body all the way down and had a big stop at the Y for some DATY.

Few minutes out, took a step back, couldn’t get enough of her tits, started sucking each boob without letting other one feeling jealous.

Finally, she came on top for ACG, changed positions for Doggy and then my favorite Mish so that I could see her expressions while I fuck her. Kissing, tit sucking all while mish is underway.

Asked her to finish with BBBJ CIM and she started that awesome blow once again. Held for while until I got my dick satisfied then pop.

Cleaned off and dressed up. Good bye kiss and that’s the end. Will revisit her.
    Last edited by Markh5966; 06-18-2018 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Missed private comments

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice one Mark !
    Come, Experience the Bonding with "BOND" !

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She licks everywhere! It’s awesome!
    It definitely gets the juices flowing.
    Nice review.
    Fuck on my friends!
    Eccie and Switter Name: TMNT LEO

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Excited

I’ve been trying to lock this one down but now she’s on vacation for one week. Once she’s back I’ll have to make an appointment. Excellent review, good sir!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    lol she told me she was 4'9 and 25... :-D

She also went back to "brush her teeth" and came back with more coffee on her breath.

But she is a very cute girl.