Thread: Mistaken Identity

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Mistaken Identity

Hello everyone.
    I do believe that there is a HUGE case of mistaken identity here.
    I have received a number of threats claiming that I am the previous moderator on ECCIE. I am NOT that person.
    coachpaul2007 has pissed off a number of people here and there have been claims that he has destroyed lives and hurt people here as well.
    I will say it again, I am NOT him. I am a collegiate baseball coach for a very high profile college in Texas. I feel sorry for this guy. I will not disclose any names as to who is making the threats or who he has hurt due to confidentiality of their identities here but I do travel and I do hobby. There may be a name change in my very near future. My apologies on the confusion as to whom this may have affected.
    -CP

Who hates Coach Paul... hell he is a wonderful guy. But welcome

Registered (Not Verified)
    I would have to agree with Lana, Coach gave me sound direction on the other board.

As my first post welcome as I am hoping all the welcomes my way

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Yo Texas BB, your unverified and coming here to trash Coach Paul? Not cool. Do you know Coach Paul? I do and found him to be very cool and down to earth. Also you you want to put out this ^^^^ much information on yourself? Stupid if you ask me but you didn't ask so I will keep my opinion about you to myself.

+1 LP
    +1 rm4
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have met Coach Paul on many occasions and always found him to be a man that I would go down a hardroad with anytime. He has always presented himself as a gentleman and very much a respecter of women. Who ever started this mess is nothing more than a "shit for brains".