Thread: Fun, Sexy, Relaxing Escape

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

Smile Fun, Sexy, Relaxing Escape

I am Sue_Nami and I love making you feel good in so many different ways. I am a mature curvy laid back Austin Hippie chick who knows EXACTLY how to please and tease you.

There are so many ways we can have fun. Nude sexy massage on a table with organic coconut oil, just the right mix of serious rubdown, dirty talking and sexy sensuous touching and teasing. I do several things, that perhaps your partner won't. I am a loving sensual top and love to take control and bring you to places you've never been before. Extensive fetish options are only limited by your imagination . I am well equipped with toys of all types and sizes with the skills and ability to use them and take you to new places sexually. Guys, whether you want to relax, get a real massage and be edged, teased and loved on, learn about female ejaculation skills and techniques or be restrained, Dominated, or put in your place sexually, I am the best choice. Super well reviewed and I use my real age here and assure you I am safe, sensual, enthusiastic and an offer an sexy escape with the skills you need to experience to new level of release. Offering fbsm/fetish options at my place only off east oltorf, daytime only. My Sue_Nami name is well earned, always an option for Squirt school. squirt show, and hands on play. Doubles with Josie Ann Pussycat available daily. pictures and more info if you email me at Sue_nami@protonmail.com. call or text to book 512*784*5951. I'd love to make you a good friend regular too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami