Hello, I am Adriana. Fun, petite Asian/Latina I’m up for OUTCALLS ONLY!!
~I know what you want and how to give it to you! If your pipes are full let me drain them!!!Im excited about the many fun adventures we are set to go on. If youre shy Im an excellent leader.my services will leave you breathless please let me come make you feel like never before I want you to enjoy yourself with my soft touch, beauty and skill I pride myself in providing amazing services real time GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE if you saw a girl with bad attitude that just want you to come fast well see me me and you’ll get an unforgettable experience & you can take the time you need I have no rush sessions No other girl on here will ever provide services like I do I take my job seriously I always have a smile on my face and I will make sure to make you the happiest man ever I do love going on dinner dates!
If you are interested in me you can text me make sure When you text me send me a pm so I know who im speaking too I will not see anyone if they cant show proof of ID or picture. It’s part of the screening
Before our sessions start ALL DONATIONS MUST BE UP FRONT ☺️
I no longer take cashapp• I do take cash and zelle!
My phone # (682)702-8845 text me please let me turn your every fantasy into a reality.
Attachment 861261

🤍My donations🤍
❤️OUTCALL ONLY!!❤️
🧚🏻*♀️•200hhr

🧚🏻*♀️•300hr

🧚🏻*♀️•90min/450

🧚🏻*♀️•600/2hr

🧚🏻*♀️•700/3hr

⚠️❌I DON’T OFFER BBF SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ❌⚠️

-Depending on your distance it will be $40 extra. If you cancel there will be a cancellation fee don’t text me if you are not ready to meet tonight serious inquiries only newbies will be screened if you seen me before must be able to send me a picture so I know who you are Thankyou babe hope I get ahold of your penis 🧚🏻*♀️