About:
I am the complete package in your search for the absolute best model/companionship in Texas.

My name is Lyssandra Ash. Graduate student by day and elite companion by night. I am a professional, passionate, and well-educated young woman located in San Antonio who will always provide you with a genuine and discreet encounter which will create long lasting memories!

I TRULY ENJOY providing companionship because I am compassionate when it comes to building close emotional bonds, getting others to open up, to feel free and comfortable to be themselves when they are in my company.

Whatever your reason for seeking out my entertainment modeling services may be, I will always put forth the utmost effort to be sure that you receive the experience and care you hoped for when booking. I will always be completely authentic in our interactions and I can guarantee that you will never feel as if I am "going through the motions" in a robotic manner.

Let me be your escape from reality. Escape from judgment. Escape from stress. Escape from the pressure of the difficult choices we all have to make each day.

Make the simple decision and book with me...so that we may bask in each other's company!

(210) 668-3362 PLEASE text or PM handle before calling for screening & ONLY CALL WHEN YOU'RE READY TO BOOK
lyssandra.ash@protonmail.ch please email any questions you may have prior to booking
<a href="https://preferred411.com/P265995">LyssandraAsh P411 Web Page</a>
ECCIE Showcase

Social:
Twitter
Switter

Availability:
Friday 6/22 - 9am-10:30am 3pm-11pm
Saturday 6/23 9am-12:30pm
Sunday 6/24 9am-10:30am 2pm-11pm
Monday 6/25 9am-11pm
Tuesday 6/26 9am-11pm
Wednesday 6/27 9am-11pm
Thursday 6/28 9am-11pm

NOTE:
I require screening before first dates-this can be done on the phone or over email

I rarely take "last minute" appointments so PLEASE give me at least 2-3 hours notice before the time you would like to schedule (you want me to shave my legs and look good for you right? lol)

My Incall is private-no hotels unless requested to be in a certain area of town

Local SA Incall and Outcall Rates:
200/hhr
300/hr
550/2hrs
1000/4hrs
1800/Overnight