Thread: Alexis Is Horny and Ready To Play..NEW PICS..Newbie and AA Friendly..Squirter

Verified Companion Companion Alexis Moore's Avatar

Alexis Is Horny and Ready To Play..NEW PICS..Newbie and AA Friendly..Squirter

I am Available Sunday thru Friday This Week...Book and Screen Now..8am till 1am Daily

I am AA and Newbie Friendly, but screening STILL REQUIRED. I ONLY VERIFY Newbies if you book a Half-Hour or Longer Appointment. BNG will NOT get you verified.

If I've seen you before but its been 90 days or More, I WILL NOT verify you unless see you again. This is due to stolen handles and ppl pretending to be others...Sorry

Warning...HIGHLY ADDICTIVE AND FUN

**I am starting my goodbyes to Houston...Exit date 2nd week of July maybe sooner

I am Alexis Moore. I am very well known in Houston for my skills as well as my personality. I am a sexy, very thick, seductive and naughty Latina MILF. I have a very easy going and outgoing personality. I get along with anyone and can make you feel very at ease. I am witty, funny and very charming as well. I love having fun and being in your company. So lets get acquainted.
    Highly seductive, very sexual, and excitingly fun. I have the sexiest bedroom eyes and a mouth you will crave. My skills are known and talked about but I want to show you.

I am a Full Size, Curvy, Tall provider. If you are looking for spinners, athletic, average, etc, DO NOT HIT ME UP!! But if looking for a real woman then I have exactly what you need....

I provide In Call and Outcall All Over Houston...I'm sure meeting anywhere will be easy...I am mobile

Rates...NOT NEGOTIABLE..Incall and Outcall..Lets Play
    130...HHR..GFE Included
    155...45 MINS..MSOG Included
    170..HR..MSOG Included
    300..2 HRS...MSOG Included

GFE...BBBJ, DATY, CIM, KISSING, MPCFS, MSOG and More
    RUSSIAN, COB, BLS, EDGING, SQUIRTING, COCK WORSHIP, Spanking, and More...Just Ask

Please Give Me A Little Notice When Booking

Enjoy The Pics...Yes They Are 100% Me...Yes I Look Like This In Real Life
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alexis Moore; 06-17-2018 at 07:17 PM.