Thread: zoeydoesnuru: Zoey's new toy

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar

zoeydoesnuru: Zoey's new toy

Companion's Handle: zoeydoesnuru
    Date of Visit: June 2018
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or text
    Phone Number: 210-686-3696
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23128150%3B
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, NE/SE, massage (first her massaging me, then me massaging her), toy play, BBBJ, CFS, more BBBJ, 69, DATY/O with more toy play
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $$ (this was a special, gfe is usually $$$)
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: light purple, medium length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: great attitude, sexy body, 5'4, HWP, tits are 32D, all natural and spectacular, shapely legs and bootie - not particularly skinny or thick, very fun to fondle - great TCB and BCD, too - she communicates very well
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    After my first session with Zoey, I just keep going back again and again. She's very feminine and sensual, and she really enjoys giving and receiving pleasure. She also communicates very well, and that can be as big of a turn on as it is a necessity.

Every session I've had with her has been a unique work of art. She is very aware of how important it is for a guy to have a momentary escape from the stress of daily life, and she is very talented at her craft. It's refreshing to meet an artist who knows where she wants the canvas and what she wants to do to it.

Today she had some definite plans for me, and I got a very nice and relaxing massage, kind of Swedish style with an FBSM vibe. Then she asked me to switch things around and massage her, and who could say no to that? Well, not me anyway. I got so turned on with my hands all over her body, and she was getting very turned on, too.

Her new toy is kind of a medium-sized battery powered vibrator. It gets her very excited very quickly, and before long ... well, I'm not into writing Penthouse Forum type reviews, so you may have to let your imagination take over at this point. You can review the activities list above and write your own Penthouse Forum.

I'm an older guy, and I am hard-wired to be appreciative and respectful. Not everybody is into that, but sometimes it pays off. I definitely get the impression that if you treat Zoey right, you will be richly rewarded.

Last I heard, she requires a $20 deposit toward the session for meet and greet before you can schedule incall sessions, and she doesn't schedule for the same day as the meet and greet. This is kind of unusual, but Zoey is pretty special, so you might find it worth the gamble.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 06-17-2018 at 05:14 PM.

(Contents of post removed. - gfe)

(Contents of post removed. - gfe)

I fucking knew that was Sweet Sarah. She can't keep her shit straight, already made a new profile.

Proceed with caution y'all. They say crazy fucks better.....if you make it out alive and don't get outed.

Yes, it turns out that zoeydoesnuru is SweetSarah512, and she's officially back on ECCIE and on OurHome2 as SweetSarah512. I didn't know that's who she was at the time that I posted this review.

But the fact that she's back makes it clear that the allegations of outing have at least been called into question, and very likely are outright false. She must have had her reasons for wanting to start fresh with a different handle. I don't know, but I do know that the mods don't make decisions like this lightly, and that they weigh all of the evidence available before they make their decisions.

Mods here and on ECCIE are not all-knowing, and sometimes they are bound to make mistakes. The truth can be very hard to get at sometimes. Since they have lifted her ban on both sites, I can only assume that new information came out clearing her of the allegations against her.

My experience with her was very good, and I stand by that. I still give her a glowing recommendation based on her TCB and BCD performance. Sure, I could have done without all of this drama, but I don't believe that it was entirely her fault. There is nothing in my experience that indicates that she is BSC, in fact she's been very understanding for the most part throughout this whole ordeal, and under very difficult circumstances.

So maybe before anyone posts another tirade against her, you might want to take a step back and ask yourself how you know that the stuff that you've read about her is true.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 06-22-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    So maybe before anyone posts another tirade against her, you might want to take a step back and ask yourself how you know that the stuff that you've read about her is true.
    Um, maybe because I've met her and she poured her soul out to me? I'm not getting my info from the gossip pages.

Unless you're her.....she is known to review herself.

Nope. I saw accusations like that on ECCIE about her using a mandle. Not sure if that is true, but I'm not her. I'm most definitely a guy, last time I checked anyway. Which was maybe 10 minutes ago.

If there is any doubt among the community, I could point the mods to any number of gals here who could check my p411 with 21 okays. One of them has already given me a vouch for meet and greets to ck1941.

Not a bad guess though, for someone who buys into the idea that any WK must be the gal in question. Or someone who believes everything he reads.

As far as her pouring out her soul, yeah, I felt like she was very open about some things, but maybe more closed about others. Who can blame her? It is a stigmatized profession, so there's bound to be a bit of cover up.
    Last edited by MarkWatney; 06-22-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Hell no

Hell fucking no

Hey there, CoolBeans10, Turns out you were right about zoeydoesnuru being SweetSarah512. Sorry that you got banned, and for any part that I had in that. I don't know the whole story behind that, but I'm glad that you got back. It would suck to be banned unfairly, wouldn't it?

The girl you're promoting here, zoeydoesnuru, sweetsarah512 or whatever she's calling herself these days has extorted, blackmailed and stalked members. Ive seen the proof. You can say whatever you want but we all already know the truth. Good luck.

So show your "proof" to the mods. See what happens. If it turns out to be actionable, they will take action. If it turns out to be bullshit, they will respond accordingly.

And I'm not promoting anyone, just relaying information about my experience with her. You can take it or leave it. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckTheFeds View Post
    Um, maybe because I've met her and she poured her soul out to me? I'm not getting my info from the gossip pages.

Unless you're her.....she is known to review herself.
    Yup. She is known to review herself...

You have proof of this? Have you presented it to the mods? What was the outcome? I call bullshit.

Bwhahahah

I'll take that as a no, just blowing smoke up our asses.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast