Upscale Men & Mentors

Im Cuban&Black Mixxxed. I am the epitome of class and elegance, my unique brand and professionalism brings me a higher standard in this industry. Although publicly on the conservative side you will pleasantly be awakened to witness my kinky, adventurous, open minded side, yet always remaining a true lady! I Provide Comfort And Relaxation, As Well As Romantic Companionship. I Can Dominate Or Submit. I Have Intellect, Etiquette, And A Great Sense of Humor, When it Comes To Companionship Im Among The Best!

I have a clean, gated & discreet private residence off 635&75. I am also available for outcalls to all DFW Areas!

I am p411 verified & formerly on Eccie
(P411:P204865)

Availability: Availability: Upon Booking or Mon-Thurs (6am-Midnight) Fri-Sat (Noon-4am) Sun (9am-Midnight)

Rates & Menu: Send PM

Expectations Incall: Clean towels, water, music, candles, lingerie, heels, oil ready for massage, dancing, strip tease. My hygiene will be amazing please have the same respect!

Expectations Outcall: I will be nicely dressed, lingerie, updated vehicle, discreet behavior, great hygiene & I will update you when I am 5-10mins away!

Text or Call: 5102549590 if you have any questions!