Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 200 roses
    Approximate age of Companion: 18
    Hair Color and Length: long red
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: white
    Companion Description: matches photos. attractive and petite
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? stay away
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO!

Public comments:
    I was browsing the site as a non-member. i saw her ad on the welcome wagon. i texted her number, she texted back. i met her at the crossland dallas north addison hotel in the morning. before i had arrived, we had agreed to 200 roses for one hour of services. when i got to her room she opened the door for me and let me in. there was no one in the room besides us. foolishly, i went in without either of us locking the door. before we began i set down the donation which she put into her shirt. we had agreed to take a shower first so i took my shoes and socks off and waited for her to undress. instead, she was texting someone on her phone. i was a little suspicious but still took off my shirt. when she still had not undressed i walked over and started kissing her neck and caressing her, but she wasn't reciprocating. instead, at that moment, the taller-than-me shirtless muscular black man with tattoos slams open the unlocked door and says "WTF are you doing... what is this?" with extremely bad acting, acting like he had caught me in the act with his girl. while he was still talking and giving me the stare-down, and realizing the situation i was in plus the fact that i was partially unclothed with my donation still in her shirt, i knew i was being robbed/duped/had. i raised my hands and said i was sorry and didn't want any trouble. Michelle had already backed away towards the man with a wicked smile on her face and gave the feeblists of "sorrys". I quickly put my shirt on and grabbed my belongings while slipping my shoes on without socks, all while keeping an eye on the man while he stared me down. As soon as i had my stuff on my person i got out the door which the large man luckily let me through without further confrontation. after i got in my car and fled the scene, i texted michelle back telling her i would let everyone know what she did to which she replied she was leaving the site soon anyway. so, here i am making right on what i said i would do

Thanks for the info just so y’all know it doesn’t hurt to lock the door behind you or make sure she does
    I prefer it balls deep in your throat and your ass no I don’t do anything halfway

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry to hear that. I don't think there was anything you could do to prevent this. Except not show up. I am sure if you had locked the door she would have told you to get in the shower first and then she would let her pimp in. Consider it a cheap lesson learned. It could have been much worse.

Or you could consider it your donation to charity. They needed the money so badly they would rob you. And you did not need the money that much since you were going to give it to her anyway. The money was gone as soon as you walked into her room.

You helped 2 desperate people survive another day. Charity, even if it was forced.

Follow up. Eccie is back. Hope you post this warning there and reach a broader audience. Be sure to post her photo.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    so sorry,, happened to me many many years ago. I always lock the door if the provider does not do it first

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    a couple of Swindlers west of Fort Worth can attest to that..